S1-CH34

--Jane POV--

You gently let go off Taehyungs hand as your phone rung

You looked up on your phone and surprisingly Yoongi called you
You picked up the call and spoke while Taehyung left
At least you thought that he left..

-------------------
--ON PHONE--
-------------------

Yoongi:Hey Jane !
Jane:You Brat ! Why didn't you call me all these days!?
Yoongi: Obviously because my mom is sick!
Jane: We'll you could've at least called me ! How is Mom now?
Yoongi: She's doing well..I can leave in around 3 days
Jane: Take care! we'll I'll cut the call since , I need to attend a family gathering.
Yoongi: Yeah..and Did yo..u find Your sister? Ji ah?

You sighed.

Jane :No..my parents have given a police notice in but the police says that they will solve the case today at night..meaning the investigation will start today..that's what I heard....
Yoongi: What? So far?
Jane:Yeah..Obviously because We need my sister back!, Beside I need to get Us divorced..
Yoongi: What do you mean "us"?

You Gasped at what just slipped out of your mouth.

Jane:Ok yoongi ! I'll call you later okay yeah? bye! 

----------------------
--CALL ENDED--
----------------------

You facepalmed yourself and whined out of your dumb mistake.

You haven't told anyone about the marriage of you both but except for Jisoo and the Staff in the company and both your parents.

You nervously glanced around your surrounding to see Taehyung running in hurry towards your house

"Did he by chance, Eavesdrop my conversation with Yoongi?",,You thought but shrugged it off quickly.

You walked towards your house and taehyung was waiting for you

"Where were you?",,Taehyung took a deep Breath in.

"I was having a conversation with my Friend? Why?",,You said and Taehyung looked down.

"Come on..our parents are waiting for us",,Taehyung said and held your hand making you confused.

--AT THE DINNER TABLE--

"Well I was abroad for awhile and did not come here because I had to take care of my business but in between like last week I came here and Jisoo was taking care of me because I suddenly got sick from all the Jet lagging and all ..",,Jin Said while everyone was busy eating and listening.

You choked on your soup and began coughing 
"What In the fucking hell?did I just hear?!..Jisoo!???",,You thought in your mind and looked at Jin who looked worriedly at you.

You Stopped coughing for a second and then looked at Jin and then coughed once and asked him.

"Excuse me....but you are Kim Jisoo's Husband?",,You asked while taehyung pats your back for choking.

"Oh dang..Jisoo wasn't lying..she actually is married?..Unbelievable.."

You suddenly remembered

You noticed Jisoo looking at Taehyung multiple times.."Why was she looking at him ?!",,You thought,,.."Ah actually....I'm so Sorry Y/n I can't because ,m-my Husband is not well so..",,Jisoo said and fiddled her fingers..You fake laughed but your inside was burning hot(Chapter-26) .

You calmed down and began eating once again

"Why? Do you know her by chance?",,Jin chewed his food.

You nodded

"She is my close friend we work in the same company",,You said.

"Taehyung ah? you and your wife work in the same company ?That's actually great isn't it ?",,Jin said and looked at you both.

"ah yeah yeah..",,You said and looked at taehyung who was smirking while looking at all places except you.

Now Vote !👇