S1-CH37

--Jane POV--

You were just begging for this not to be true Because the truth is You had feelings for him.

Without Hesitating , you opened the door and barged in

Unable to speak or move,  Unable to stop those tears from flowing..
You stood there , your heart feeling broken into pieces what you saw

You took a deep breath in and tried to keep your calm , Parted your lips and spoke in a broken voice.

"S..o..you had a plan like this? Huh?",,You raised your voice highly.

Both of them stopped what they were doing and looked at you in surprise..Especially Taehyung.

"Jane?..Why are you here..",,He looked at you 

You slowly walked towards Taehyung

"So w..as this your important call from the office?.....Cheating on your OWN WIFE!?",,You completely lost it and yelled at him , regardless of who he was and where you were.

"Even though..I tried to tell myself to not fall for you , I failed..I'M STUPID FOR FALLING FOR YOU! ",,You screamed and screeched at him.

"Jane I..i-",,Taehyung tried holding your hands and you frowned

You yanked them away

"Don't touch me....",,You said and stepped back.

Taehyung looked down

"My childhood was the same ....I hated it but I would laugh it off when someone tricked me or does cheating for fun..THIS ISN'T SOETHING I CAN LAUGH OFF TAEHYUNG!",,You added on before walking backwards slowly and leave.

"Jane Listen To me!",,Taehyung screamed but you ran away feeling betrayed.

You got in the Elevator and clicked on the ground floor button

You were a crying mess, the betrayal , resentment and anger that you felt towards him was just out of line that you felt like you couldn't control yourself.

The Elevator doors opened and Jisoo came out and tried holding your hands but you gently pushed her away.

The servants and people were crowding up the place 
You pushed them all aside lightly and ran outside the club 

The drizzle of rain from earlier ended up like Heavy rain. just like how you went from lightly sobbing to crying uncontrollably.

You were getting drenched in the rain

The road was flooding up with water as a splash began forming every time, a drop of rain, plopped onto the road.

The water level covered till your slippers.

Taehyung was right behind you but then he stopped for a second

You suddenly held your chest , you tried to breath but you couldn't..
just then you remembered that you hadn't take your medication.

"Jane!",,Taehyung yelled from afar with worry and concern.

He walked closer to you getting soaked in the rain aswell..trying to hold your arm..

You cried in pain and looked at Taehyung who was panting hard

"Our marriage was arranged..and I was just a temporary wife for you..",,You said and wiped you tears once again even though there was no use since the rain was already covering your face.

Taehyung shook his head , repeatedly trying to convince you the truth.

"Now I Have a reason you divorce you! I DON'T HAVE TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!..I HATE YOU!",,You screamed at his face.

"Jane..No..It's Not True!",,Taehyung began crying.

You walked backwards still crying but then you stopped as you felt your surrounding spinning Taehyung without hesitation ran forward to you 

You suddenly blacked out with the difficulty of breathing

Now Vote!👇