S2-CH27

--Jiwoo POV--

Suho was talking to someone on phone , while having mixed emotions taking over him

"MR.KIM-"

"Is that Mr.kim on phone?"

"You will take back all that you've said right now..I know you're at the resort , thinking why there is a Pregnancy test doing in your room",, I saw him smiling creepily after speaking..

And that's when I saw him flipping out a white plastic stick ,out of his pocket , playing with it between his fingers....

"Well shouldn't you be knowing that your Wife Is Pregnant with your child,Mr.Kim?",,I looked up at him in shock , my eyes unable to control it's emotions..

"Jane was ....Pregnant?!",,I peeked at the pregnancy test that showed 2 bold blue lines,,"That means..after the stab on her stomach , the baby..",,My eyes started to water think of her going to have go the same difficult , hard time as me..

"Enough is Enough..",,My tears Streamed down..

Suho ended the call and threw his phone on the cushion chair nearby

"How could you do this to them?! WHY THE FUCK DID YO-

I felt a Stinging sensation on my cheek..

"So you decided to Betray Me for that jerk? Huh?",,Suho slapped me across face again, I felt my cheek muscles twitching and burning into bright red..

"Who told you to spill about the camera in your Necklace? Answer me!",,He walked quickly towards me and violently shook my shoulders for a second before slapping me across my other cheek...

He tied my hands , hitting and harming my body endlessly , my body covered and printed with fresh scars and bruises..

"I Can't take this Anymore",,My Pupils enlarged looking at Him in the eyes.

"FUCKING STOP!",, I Slightly raised my legs and kicked his Shin as he yelped in pain and fell down.

I tore the tape ,which was holding together both my wrists by harshly separating and tearing them by twisting my wrists against each other..

Taking a wooden bat that was lying around on the floor and took it and hit him on the head before he could get up again and do me anything..

"UGH!!",,He squinted his eyes and held his head and looked at his hand which had traces of blood..

He tried to get back up and I harshly pushed him down by pushing his shoulder down on the floor with the end of the bat I was holding..

"You must have fucking thought I was easy to abuse and beat into..Now you are wrong..Why did you blame that it was my fault our baby couldn't survive?! I wished , how i wished to see our daughter..she didn't even have a chance to see her mother's face..her dad's face?",,My tears ran down from my cheek to my neck..

I glared at Suho Still lying on the ground , in pain while holding his head , not even a little of mercy could I show him after all this....Not a Tiny bit..

"Now I'm glad she didn't have a chance....why should my child have the title of being a murderer's,psychopath's..a cheaters daughter"

"KIM JIW-

The door of the room I was locked in ,Clicked open as I sighed in relief , I didn't know where the hell I even was kidnapped to..

"Keep your dialogues with you , you can save it for the police",,I stepped Back as the police made him stand up by grabbing his Shoulders and arms and Handcuffing his wrists..

"Kim Suho..You are under Arrest for murder attempts , women abuse , Fraud for company Property embezzlement attempts and lastly for the recent murder attempt you have used against the Wife of The C.E.O , Kim Taehyung , Park Jane..",,They took him away from me and soon his presence disappeared from my surrounding..

My legs Felt Weak and I dropped down myself on the floor sitting with my knees against each other , I cried..Feeling terrible for all what has happened , Y/n's Situation and all that I've caused them..

A Memory that won't ever Vanish from my Memories..

--

--Author POV--

"Pregnant?"
Taehyung felt tears streaming down his cheeks , taking in a teary gasp and letting it out 

"My Baby..my child..",,He mumbled under his breath.

He walked back and forth and stumbled down towards the wall , sliding himself on the wall and sitting down and crying His heart out..

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS?!",,He screamed as he palmed his forehead hitting himself repeatedly..

Now Vote! 👇