S2-CH42-The End-

--Author POV--

You were sleeping so peacefully when the annoying sound of the alarm decided to disturb your sleep, you groaned and got up

The Sun actually decided to wake you up an hour ago by shining brightly against your eyes but you gave no response..maybe you actually had to wake up.

You sat up straight and rubbed your eyes and squinted them to adjust to the light.

Taehyung was beside you sleeping , while hugging Yeontan .You pouted in Awe and decided to click a photo of this adorable view you were seeing.

"What is it?",,He got up and sat beside you, leaning his head on your shoulder like a clingy teddy bear.

"You look adorable here with Yeontan",,You ruffled his hair with your other hand and he sat up straight and yawned.

"Get ready..we need to go to the Office today.",,You said and he got up.

----

The meeting was going on and Jimin and Jiwoo sat together with no arguments, giving each other lovely gazes and smiles.

Now You felt weirded out..

You peeked at Jimin and Jiwoo during lunchtime as you were eating with Taehyung.Again the both were eating with each other while laughing and showing stuff on their phones.

"I'm One Hundred Percent convinced that Jimin Likes Jiwoo..They're gonna be a couple..Just like how we fought and then liked each other back..",,You sighed happily and Taehyung snorted.

"Finally he can get away from you..",,He mumbled

"I heard you babe..",,You said and he looked at you caught red handed with a silly smile.

You shrugged it off and continued eating.

--6:33PM--

"Jane..I'm going to leave now..Can you take over the office for the time being..Mom called me",,He rushed out of the Office , placing a sticky note on your desk as you noticed it and he left.

You took the sticky note and read it after he was completely gone.

"At 7PM , when the Office Closes..Open the controlled Drawer of my table and grab The Car Key that you see, Exit the Office Building and Find a Black BMW"

You frowned and looked at Taehyung's table and went to it to try ad open the drawer

"Oh right..It's controlled by Him..",,You sighed..

You did other work available to divert your attention from thinking about what Taehyung was Up to...

--7:02pm--

You rushed to Taehyungs Office after seeing all the employees disperse Back home and went to his desk , sliding open the drawer slowly and there was a black key just how you imagined.

You packed your Bag and walked out of the Office

"What's Up with Him?",,You frowned

You continued walking , when your eyes caught attention of another similar looking sticky note pasted on the entrance door