S2-CH24

Taehyung Glared at Suho , who was smirking and standing up from his position and hopped out of the pool and so did Taehyung follow behind him

You worriedly peeked and got up to leave but got stopped by Jiwoo, she shook her head a "no" and you sat back down , hoping neither Suho nor taehyung do anything bad to each other.
--
Walking behind Suho , Taehyung ran his hand through his hair trying to not burst out his anger..Not only because of how suho checked you out that one time today..but also for how he didn't listen to you and had other things interrupting the both of you 
--
You Looked at the water and then up the sky , trying to crack up a conversation with Jiwoo and then you remembered about today when she almost tried to kill herself, you turned to her 

"Care to explain about what happened in the kitchen today morning?",,You spoke and Jiwoo looked at you with hesitation and then started fidgeting with her hands 

You Looked at her burned ,red palm , all bruised and swell scars covering up her inner palm

"How is your Palm? Why are you giving yourself in for him? what is going on?",,You Burst out on her face with a bunch of questions , you were so done with her avoiding your questions but now she can't avoid it.

"How did you know?",,She took a small glance at you..

"I saw..",,You held her other hand and looked at her with pleading eyes,,''Jiwoo-ah..I really am concerned about you..I wouldn't have another reason to be behind your Back like this..So would you just please tell me all the truth now?hmm?",, You caressed her hand and Jiwoo finally looked up at you.

You looked straight at her , her eyes were telling you something..she then kept pointing her finger at her neck..

"It's a Necklace on her neck..Looks elegant..",,You looked closer into the details of the necklace.

"It has a small lens in it..is that a Camera?",,You frowned and looked at Jiwoo
She shook her head "no" and you looked away..

"Hey Jiwoo that necklace looks really nice but wouldn't you lose it in the pool?",,You Said and went Closer to Jiwoo and got Rid of the necklace from her and placed it far away from the both of you.

"was that why you didn't want to tell me anything? The Necklace having a small Camera?",,You whispered but in an angry tone 

"Do you know him? how did you both meet?",,You Sighed.

Finally Jiwoo breathed out comfortably, You never saw her face so relieved and alive..was she perhaps scared?

"Jane , I'll tell you everything..",,Jiwoo finally spoke and you listened

"Suho and I met each other when we were in college..we both were just inseparable and He was like the world to me..he confessed his feelings for me at first and I couldn't deny him because I loved him too..but that turned out to be my biggest mistake..accepting him into my life",,You looked at her and saw her eyes building up with tears , her nose and ears starting to turn red.

"Don't cry Jiwoo..",, You wiped her tears which were streaming out of her eyes without her blinking 

Jiwoo looked at you and then slightly smiled and continued

"One night..me and Suho went partying after our college graduation..With the both of us getting drunk and having fun that one night was all it took and my life changed forever..",,She took a deep breath in..

"I felt sick and got myself Tested..I was pregnant..for 2 months",,Your Eyes widened but you chose to stay quiet rather than react to that.

"What?",,You mumbled under your breath in utter shock.

"I told Suho about it, he was happy and excited..but my family wasn't , yet they chose to support me , Both mine and His families arranged a marriage for us..it was like a movie , having your lover marry you in the end, but mine changed",,She spoke and you looked at her..

"Suho was looking forward in seeing his daughter , always beside me ,caressing my belly, telling me how much he loves me but...I miscarried on the 4th month of my pregnancy..I lost My Baby..my precious babygirl..my only Siwoo..",,She let her tears fall and you hugged her,feeling terrible and bad for all she went through..

"From Since..Suho blames that its my fault for not protecting the baby..and abuses me like its a punishment for not protecting our child..I can't take anymore pain Y/n..",,She cried out loudly and hugged you tighter as you patted her back , your eyes also tearing up and watery.

"I don't want to Live! Not with this kind of a life! I want to go back! I want to change time and live my old life again!",,She screamed and muffled her screams with both her palms , her not being able to control herself , she gently let go of you and then looked at you with her bloodshot eyes from all the crying and pain..

"I'm Sorry Jane..I shouldn't have reacted like that",,She said and you frowned..

"Don't be sorry..I'm happy that you opened up to me..I'm sorry about siwoo..",,You hugged Jiwoo and she hugged you back , you pulled away and wiped her tears..

"Jiwoo..you are strong..considering all you have done for all these years to keep yourself going....pushing yourself after struggling from all that..I admire you for that..",,You spoke and she looked down in the pool 

"My baby is peaceful up in the sky right Jane?",,Your eyes softened at those words..

"HOW DARE YOU MR.KI-"

"oh no..",,You got up from the pool after hearing taehyung and Suho yelling.

Now Vote 👇