S1-CH15

You began reaching your arms here and there thinking you would be able to reach up to the zip which was kind of far away from your upper back.

You suddenly caught onto a decorative that was sticking out of your dress but you thought it was the zip and began pulling it downwards but it wouldn't go down..why?..of course it was the wrong thing you caught onto.

You felt the zip going down but you knew that you were still holding onto the decorative
You widen your eyes thinking the zip went down by itself.....

"My arms are not bad after all -Ah!",,You got muffled.

"Shut your mouth or people will misunderstand!",,And it was Taehyung who muffled your mouth.

You bit his hand and he yanked his hand in pain with a silly expression.

"And Mr?...Who do you think you are that you can literally unzip my dress huh?! ",,You rap screamed and Taehyung Switched to a nonchalant face expression.

"One...You are my wife from NOW on ... Two....you asked my help a second ago...so I just helped you out ! Thank me at least than scolding ",,Taehyung said with his hands on his waist.

You scanned your eyes around him , crossing your arms Infront of your chest and looked at his eyes.

"Excuse me ?! Wife ?!  What wife ?! Look Mr , I ain't your wife or something so fuck off..",,You walked away.

"What did you say ?! So that means I ain't your husband ?!!  ",,Taehyung screamed from afar in annoyance.

"Use your brain , Mr.kim!",,You Internally Laughed

--Dinner time--

You came down the room and your family was down too , the food was being served and you sat next to your mom and Taehyung sat next to his dad..While your dad and taehyung's mom was looking at you with a frown

"Jane dear,. Why don't you sit next to Taehyung! He is your Husband after all!",,Taehyung's mom said and you looked at Taehyung who had the same feeling as you , Disgust.

"Yeah...yes",,the rest of the family agreed.

It's gonna be him who is gonna come next to me..I won't move a Muscle.",,You smirked.

"Jane??",,Your mom called 

"Yeah?",,You excitedly looked at your mom.

"Go and sit next to Taehyung",,Your mom said and you felt your world crashing into zillions of pieces.

"Oh no..this ain't going the way I planned ",,You could feel him Laughing and snickering.

You looked at Taehyung and he had a smile of victory

"You win this time Mr.Alien..Not the next time ..just watch",,You said and got up from your chair and slowly walked next to Taehyung's and sat next to him.

You all began eating and talking

"So..how are you both ?",,Taehyung's dad asked and you both replied while looking down.

"Were FINE.....",,Both of you replied and looked at each other in shock,  you both said the same thing in the same tune In the correct timing .

Now vote !👇