S1-CH31

--Jane POV--

"5"
"6"
"7"
And you open your eyes to see Taehyung running upstairs for his life with both of his hands shaking.
You Put Yeontan Down and Began running in full speed because you wanted to hit him whatsoever.

Yeontan was just Staring at you both running like crazy.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! FUCKING GET BACK HERE !",,You screamed all along the hallway and followed him upstairs.

Taehyung ran into the room and tried shutting the room but you were fast enough

Taehyung pushed the door with force to stop you from coming inside the room 
Just like siblings you began pushing the door in and out.

"Yah! Dont come insi..de!!",,Taehyung yelled while being scared

"I'm gonna give you 7 punches on your goddamn body if you don't open the door , when I thought of just giving you one punch ",,You yelled back.

Yeontan on the other hand followed you and saw what you both were doing 
He just went through the small space and entered the room where Taehyung was

"YEONTAN?! how could you betray me?!",,You screamed and yeontan had his tongue sticking out.

Taehyung had gotten surprised as yeontan came out of nowhere ,lost balance and fell onto the floor inside the room
and you just pushed the door with a lot of force and you ran and landed right on top of .......
Taehyung.....

your face hit his muscular chest and his hand landed on your waist

You looked at him and froze for a second

"Park Jane..What the fuck have you done!",,You scolded yourself still in position.

--Author POV--
"What the-"
You were on top of him

Your Eyes were locked with his gaze on you , feeling like your heart skipped a beat, feeling like you were in a pool of fire as you were just so flustered, you actually felt like your soul left your body..

You both were burning in embarrassment

You quickly got up without hesitation, ran and went to the rooftop where the swimming pool was and stopped yourself while holding the railing that would stop you from falling down..

You took deep breaths and held a bunch of your hair in both of your hands and thought
"Maybe that really wasn't a good idea to go over and hit him..Mistake..Holy",,You said and hit your head yourself.

Taehyung on the other hand was frozen the whole time , he couldn't process anything that happened after you left the room in embarrassment..

"Wait.I'm still loading..What just happened ",,Taehyung said to himself with confusion written on his face.

He then recalled everything
And he just smiled ?

"Oh my gosh.. She actually fell on me ",,Taehyung squealed and then wiggled his whole body on the ground , hitting the floor with his legs and arms.

Taehyung got up and smacked his shirt and pants to get rid of the dust and dirt and went in search for you

"Jane?!" JANE?!",,He yelled all the way.

He saw yeontan following him
"Babie? Did you see mommy?",,He asked to yeontan.

Yeontan bit Taehyung's shirt bringing him to the rooftop and he finds you going crazy over what you did.

You were literally lying on the styrofoam sheet bed that was on the pool water while your hands were smacking the surface of the crystal clear water.

"Wait yeontan understands Me?",,Taehyung first questioned his mind.

"He won't do it if I tell him to put me in the styrofoam sheet will he ?",,Taehyung thought and looked down on Yeontan.

"Tan? Will you take me to the styrofoam sheet ?",,Taehyung said and Yeontan without hesitation just bit Taehyung's pant bringing him Towards the pool.

"Oop- No nononono Not like that Yeontaaaaa-"

So what happened was Yeontan directly dragged Taehyung into the water
And the clumsy Bear he is, he fell into the water and floated back to the surface while flipping his hair

After hearing Taehyung scream you looked beside you to see ,Taehyung right there

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NOW ?!",,You yelled and sat up carefully on the sheet or else even you would go in the water.

"Ah I was just um checking on you.......",,Taehyung said.

"No I mean why.are.you.in.this.pool.and.that.too.right.beside.me?",,You uttered.

"Yeontan understands language..I asked him if he knows where you are and he brought me here so I thought he understands and then I asked him to put me on the styrofoam bed , I thought he was gonna just swim, drag the sheet and indicate me to sit on it..but he just pushed me into the water ",,Taehyung said.

"I'm Not going to believe that unbelievable story, For GOD SAKE! Mr.Kim! You are a C.E.O of a company, how dramatic can you ever get?!",,You blurted out.

"Anyways..go back and dry yourself or you will catch a cold",,You said not caring about whatever else he did and turned to the other side.

"It's my chance....",,Taehyung thought and smirked before silently swimming next to you.

He went under the sheet which Is basically sinking himself below
he drowned himself for a second and tilted the sheet you were on and you fell into the water as well-

"BRO WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!! ,,You said and swimmed a closer ready to kill him.

Now vote !👇