S2-CH38

--Author POV--

--6:48pm--

You both reached the office and Packed your bags and kept before giving notices to all the staffs and employees to leave as You had kept a meeting later

And finally when the whole office building was empty , You went back to Taehyungs room and plopped on the Couch , with your head leaning back against the soft head cushion..

Taehyung was on his phone waiting for the C.E.O to come and  you were just resting until you heard your phone ring.

--------------------
-Incoming Call--
-         AMI           -
--------------------

You sat up straight without hesitation and attended the call

-----------------------
--ON PHONE--
-----------------------
?- Hello? Is this Jane? Assistant of Kim Taehyung?"
Jane-Yes! May I know who is speaking?
?-I'm The C.E.O of AMI , as you know today in around 10 minute we have a meeting..I'm on the way so I've just called to inform you about the topics to discuss during the meeting. I have sent it to your company mail so that you can refer the Matter.."
Jane- Ok sir , thank you so much , we look forward to your coming..
?-We'll see you later..
Jane- Yes sir..

------------------------
-CALL ENDED--
------------------------

"Who was that?",,Taehyung got up and took his laptop in his hands and walked to you.

"It was the C.E.O of AMI , He called to inform us to refer about some matter's that should be discussed during the meeting"

"Oh..Come , let's go to the conference room , set up the Projector and some drinks for them..",,He said , you nodded and followed him from behind, waiting for the AMI guests to come..

--8:15pm--

"They're here!",,You whisper-shouted and Taehyung got up to look at the C.E.O

He was wearing a Black mask, His Blonde thicker hair slicked backwards, his manly physique and slim body

He Removed his mask and looked at Taehyung

"It's You?!",,He mumbled and frowned in surprise

"Oh it's you Taehyung-ssi..",,He extended his hand and Taehyung shook it with a weird look on his face

You Frowned at the both of their acts and decided to take a look at the C.E.O

"It's..It's Dr.Park Jimin..",,You slightly gasped and sood behind taehyung smacking his back lightly

"Oh Dr.Jimin..How are you here as The C.E.O-

He Interrupted you and you listened to him..

"I Own that hospital and I am The C.E.O of AMI..I know it might be shocking but hey..It's still nice to meet you both, Especially Taehyung..",,Jimin smiled at you, and so did you return him back a smile and then he diverted his gaze to Taehyung.

And there we go, Taehyung started rolling his eyes in jealously..

"Well shall we just continue with the meeting?",,You said and tried to break the staring contest that was happening between Taehyung and Jimin..

"Yeah of course..",,Jimin said and brightly smiled with his eyes disappearing the wider he smied.

--9:50pm--

"So I think we shall close out the meeting here..",,Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah It's almost 10pm and I bet a Doctor like you wouldn't want to miss his sleep..",,Taehyung mischievously smiled and Jimin nodded..

"Obviously..I need to refrain myself from getting those eyebags..",,He got up and took his bag..,,"I'll be leaving now..",,He said and and waved at you and Taehyung before leaving.

"Bye Jane!, Bye Taehyung..",,He said and his sound disappeared..

"You should get along with Jimin You know? He's a good fella..",,You said and leaned onto Taehyungs arm..

"Whatever..",,He said and you chuckled at his childishness.

Now Vote!👇