S2-CH36

--Author POV--

You Both went back home and went to your room and laid down on the bed thinking of everything that had happened

You Placed your hand on your stomach caressing it slowly..

"I would've had you In my Belly..only If mommy had been a little bit more careful..",,A tear escaped your eyes and you wiped it away

Taehyung watched everything from Afar and walked towards the bed , laying down sideways beside you and looking at you..

"What happened..why do you look unwell?",,He caressed your cheek and you shook your head.

"Nothing..I was just Thinking about everything that had happened in such a short period of time..We've been through a lot..",,You sighed and he slightly smiled and pulled you towards him..

"You're thinking about our baby..aren't you?",,He said and you looked at him with your eyes in a tearful way..

You Nodded and let your tears fall..

"I know how hard this is for you..But I'm just being Solid for you, so that atleast you can overcome it..but it's hard for me too..",,He wiped a small tear as well.

He sat up straight and pulled your arms , making you sit on his lap facing him..

"Please love, we can work this out again.....giving up cant be an answer..",,Taehyung pleaded.

"No Taehyung....I can't....I'm not perfect for you.....what's the point of being your wife when I can't give what you want ? " ,,Tears made its way down your cheeks.

"Trust me bae..I'll do anything to work our love again..even if death is the answer...but promise me one thing ",,Taehyungs eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying.

You looked at him with a downhearted face

"Promise me you will never leave me..and always be by my side no matter what happens...",,Taehyung held out is pinky with a serene expression.

You Sighed and attached your Pinky to his..and slightly smiled and looked in his eyes and wiped his tears.

"You and I have been through a lot..and we've stayed strong..you stayed strong for me and I'm grateful for that babe..",,You smiled with your eyes shining with tears and cupped his face

He leaned forward , supporting your back and pecked your lips and looked at you

"Come..let's eat..You need to take care of your health..",,He said and you both stood up and went outside to eat some dinner.

--

He drove to a restaurant and you stayed quiet during the drive..After a good 20 minutes you reached the area and you frowned

"Isn't this where..Taehyung and I first coincidently met..when I got my Job and Was cooking?",,You frowned and looked at Taehyung..

"I know what you're thinking hun..",,He said before you even opened your mouth to speak.

--

You both got food served and Taehyung started grilling some meat, taking a wrap and putting it close to your mouth.

You smiled and ate it.

"Wow..This bring's Back so many memories..",,You mumbled and Taehyung smiled at you and Nodded.

--FLASHBACK--

"Don't Stare Lady..I know I'm Handsome",,He smirked , seeing your cheeks redden."Miss Jena ?",,Taehyung called out , snapping you out of your thousand questions,," Ah Y.yes?",
"Oh..It's you..",,Taehyung mumbled and pursed his lips, trying to contain his laugh while biting on his nails.
"H..ello Mr.kim",,You stuttered , All embarrassed.
"Well I selected her because she gave some 'good Introduction' and also Since I urgently need a secretary assistant in the company",,
"You've got Lipstick on your teeth..",,He stepped back after whispering and you went red and bowed to him.
"Th..ank you for telling me",, You Bowed and kept the position out of embarrassment not wanting to look at his face again.
He walked away and again stopped and looked at you.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

You lightly chuckled at the thought of the embarrassing and mischievous moments that happened between you both..

Taehyung was delighted to see that bright and innocent smile back on your face..

"I'm so glad you are smiling again..",,He smiled looking at you.

After Eating Dinner , you both went back home and took a bath and went through your phone..

Taehyung came after sometime and cuddled with you on the bed , giving you sweet kisses and hugs..
You switched Off the lights and slept soundly..

--Next Morning--

You got up from bed , made some breakfast and called Taehyung , got ready and left to office..

Seeing how time flied so fast after all that happened before you sighed and sat Infront of your computer starting to work on some documents..

Awhile Later Jisoo called you to the Cafe for a Break..

"Two Coffee and Pumpkin cakes please..",,Jisoo and you looked at the cashier and ordered..

"Your order will be right here , please wait",,You waited 

"So How is everything for you now?",,Jisoo asked and you looked at her

"We're fine..actually we just need a little time..We'll be alright..",,You smiled and she smiled back at you..

"You're really strong and empowering..I'm proud of you for being that way despite the hard times you are going through",,She patted your shoulder..

You chuckled.

"I guess I'm improving?",,You laughed.

"Ma'am! Your orders are here!",,You cashiers shouted and you both went and took your drinks

"Thank you!",,You and Jisoo said and sat on the nearby Table and sat face to face , eachother.

You both drank a little bit of the coffee and put it down before speaking about some company related matters

You ate a little bit of the cake and so did Jisoo

"Hu-..",,Jisoo covered her mouth and she gagged a little , a hid her actions trying to not make a scene infront of the people in the cafe.

You frowned and put your fork down

"What happened?",,You worriedly asked 

She got up and ran to the restroom and you followed her.

She Puked and looked exhausted , while she was washing her face , you went inside the restroom to check up on her.

"Are you Okay?",,You patted her back..

"I've Been craving that cake for a long while and now when I finally ate it , I freakin puked!",,She looked really concerned and fiddled with her fingers..

"This has been happening for quite a long time now..I highly doubt..",,She looked at you..

"No Jisoo..Don't doubt it..I Think you Might be Pregnant..",,You said and she looked at you tiredly

Now Vote!👇