S2-CH14

"Kim Suho..... What a familiar name...." ,,You overthinked and taehyung slapped your arm lightly.

You got startled and looked back at him

"what's there to think so much?",,He said and you questioned yourself.

"He's right..Why am I thinking like a dumbass?,,You snickered and stared back at Taehyung.

"Okay then , I'll get back to work",,You said and got off of him.

Just then Jisoo came into the room 

"Jane, Arrange a Meeting Tonight , choose a good venue because the Other Kim CEO is coming ",,Jisoo said and smiled to the both of you.

"Ugh..I feel awkward to say The CEO of the other Kim company ",,You said and Jisoo nodded.

"Yup that's true ",,Taehyung said as the both you and Jisoo looked at him,,"There's no other Kim as Handsome as me.",,He said and you both rolled your eyes.

"Ok thanks for the Confidence....Sis where should I arrange it?",,You rolled your eyes on Taehyung and asked Jisoo.

"Maybe In a club or something? I don't know ?",,She shrunk her neck like a turtle and lifted her shoulders and pouted.

"Ew, you're not cute now bye",,You said and Jisoo smacked your arm and laughed.

You also laughed and Began walking away to your desk

"Do you have to smack off my confidence in my face just like that?",,He eyed you and pushed his cheek out with his tongue.

You turned back and crossed your arms Infront of him

"Yes I do Hubby",,You replied and he blushed and looked away.

You grinned and went back to your place and started working

After all the work and meetings , the day finally started to come to an end which made you so happy.
You literally slept in your cabin area while Taehyung stared at you after noticing no movement from your side

He closed his laptop and walked to your room with his hands in his pockets 
You sleeping with your mouth half open and pointing out your little pinky 
He smiled and pulled a chair to sit beside you

"Bae?",,He whispered in your ear and placed his hand on your waist leaning towards you.

"Hm?",,You hummed and shifted to his side and embraced him.

"It's past 6pm..Hurry we need to go for the club meeting",,He rubbed your cheek with his other hand and you groaned annoyingly.

"Close the meetings ,That jerky ass Boss of mine will bully me even more",,You replied in your sleepy voice and hugged his hand tighter.

He chuckled silently and asked

"May I Know that Jerky ass Boss you are talking about?",,He questioned and you replied.

"Kim Taeh-yung.....AkA Alien",,You yawned in between and frowned,,"But who are you to ask me these things huh?"

"I'm your husband bae",,He pulled away and looked at you.

"I have a husband? How funny..",,You smirked and so did taehyung.

He tapped your cheek softly and you came back to your senses 

"Where am I ?",,You asked and moved away and rubbed your eyes.

"Infront of your Jerky ass boss?",,He replied and you widened your eyes.