S1-CH14

--Jane POV--

The Photo was taken and You still looked at Taehyung who was wearing a pout after you stomp on his foot.

You showed a fake "Aww" Expression and leaned closer to his ears and he was curiously waiting for what you were going to tell.

"Serves you right and don't 'baby' me..I'm am just marrying you in place of my sister..remember that ..",,You said with a tease smile and Taehyung glared at you which you totally ignored.

You looked at the entrance to see Jisoo looking at you with a very surprised expression..

"Oh no she better not spread this in the office-AH!",You screamed after hearing some balloons burst.

"I swear to God balloons are my biggest fear!-",,You inhaled and exhaled in shock

The function was over and all the guests dispersed , Your parents looked at you with a proud smile..while you just had a poker face on..Taehyung's Parents looked very happy too...Do they Not know that , I'm Not Ji-ah?

You walked out of the hall and got inside The Black Limo car along with Taehyung while your parents were in another car.

You stared out of the window blankly and totally ignored Taehyung's presence which made It totally awkward.

You still thought.......
"Who did Ji ah go with ?..Why did she do this ? ..Why didn't she say about anything ?.."Was she having a lover instead? "Your mind went through an interrogation of questions.

Finally after a long way you had reached Taehyung's house , well technically yours AND his house.

Both Taehyung's and Your Parents gifted you this house

You saw your mom walking from a distance towards you

"Jane Baby? I'm proud that you did this for us , you saved us from a huge shame..thank you again",,Your mom said and held on your arm and you yanked it away slowly.

That was the first time you ever did something so disrespectful to your parents ...

"Mom..I can't speak anything now..I have taken the most important decision of my life which is My Marriage to marry someone who I don't Know or Like.....",,You looked at your Mom, Who gave an understanding to your saying.

"Give me time ..but mom I will..divorce him later ...",,You said and left to the house.

"The house is so nice!",,You thought and roamed around 
You walked slowly inside the house

It Sure Looked Very expensive and Luxurious , Many TV's , Rooms , A huge Kitchen , A Swimming pool on the rooftop and So many other..

You went into the room after taking a house tour while Taehyung was drinking water and arranging his clothes before taking a house tour like you..

"Ugh! The zipper ! Is so down..my fucking arms are on me for nothing if it can't reach my literal back !why is it so short!",,You annoyingly blurted.

Taehyung entered The room you were in , looking on the floor

"Hey-You what the fuck!? Don't you have manners?",,You yelled and looked at Taehyung who smirked and came closer to you.

You panicked for a second

"Is he gonna spoil me ?!!! ..Is he gonna kill me ?!!?..The fuck is this jerk gonna do?!..",,You frowned and Walked Backwards.

The distance between you and him started decreasing and you kept going back until you hit the wall , you hand found a Vase behind and you gripped on it tightly , ready to hit him unconscious onto the floor.

Taehyung leaned towards you and reached his hand beside you

"I don't need your help..You can leave..",,You said and gripped on the object more tightly.

"I came here to collect this frame..",,Taehyung said and left and you looked dumbfounded.

"Bro..I mean..He could've helped me..Should I ask Him?",,You Contemplated.

"Hey! Could you do a help and At least Un..zip this for me !",,You hesitantly yelled before he left.

"You said you did not want my help sweetie..",,Taehyung said and held in his laugh and walked out quickly.

"Oh no..I might tear this dress apart..",,You said and face palmed yourself.

Now Vote !👇