S1-CH35

--Jane POV--

You continued to chat around with your family members and you had a lot of fun.

Jin was super funny and he always cracked up a joke and everyone would begin laughing and enjoying Themselves,  you felt really comfortable and giddy.

"Okay let me ask a joke..so , Taehyung ah?",,Jin called out and Taehyung looked up to him.

"Yes hyung?",,Taehyung munched on his food  slowly

"Why don't some couples go to the gym?",,Jin asked and Taehyung asked in confusion.

"I don't know.....Why?",,Taehyung asked.

"Because some relationships don't WORK OUT !",,Jin said and starts smacking his lap and clapping while cracking up his windshield laugh like crazy while everyone else continues to laugh together.

Taehyung Laughed too and you laughed but after sometime Taehyung glanced at you  

"Yeah some don't work out..Just like our relationship..",,Taehyung Mumbled 

Suddenly Taehyung's Phone rung 

Taehyung picked up the call and got up from the bench
"Give me a moment everyone , I will be back",,Taehyung said and attended the call.

You didn't look at him because you thought it must have been an office call
But you guys have a 20 day vacation right?

To be honest , you felt like you had to know each and everything Taehyung was doing..
You felt like you had some kind of responsibility to take care about him , but you don't have to mind that since you were convincing yourself that you should divorce him.

But why?..You had no answer to that..

Taehyung came back in a bit and looked a bit uneasy

You noticed Taehyung getting a bit uncomfortable and impatient 

"What's up with him?",,You thought.

"Well..I'm sorry everyone , I have to go somewhere very important so I'll have to leave for now , thank you so much for inviting us Mr and Ms.park! I'll go now......Jin hyung could you do me a favor and drop Jane home for me Please?",,Taehyung said and looked at Jin before walking away in a Hurry.

"Yeah! Sure thing!",,Jin said and waved at Taehyung 

"Thank you so much ! I'll leave now ! Bye J..jane",,Taehyung glanced at you and you looked at him until he was no more in sight.

"Well..Does he really want to avoid me now?",,You played with the food and poked it with the fork while sinking into deep thoughts..

After everything was over you bid your family a goodbye and you walked with Jin towards his car as Taehyung told Jin to..

"Do you know our house?",,Jin asked and You fixed your dress.

"Of course! Taehyung told me earlier-",,Jin shut his mouth and started stuttering

"eh? Earlier? But You Just came here a week ago?",,You asked with a frown.

"A..h Not Like that..Just I know it before ",,Jin uttered and his ears turned tomato red

"oo-kay.....",,You forgot it and got in the car

--AT CAR CONVO--

"So..how did you both meet?",,Jin asked.

"Well its an arranged marriage..please don't be polite bro..just speak what you want..",,You said with a nonchalant voice.

"oh..Sorry but..Did you have anyone before?",,Jin asked.

"No..I was always single ",,You said and laughed a bit.

Jin starts laughing and smacked his lap as he held his hand up and points it to you

"Haha! Nice one ! We've become Joke buddies now",,Jin said and Brings his fist near you for a bump.

You bumped his fist and laughed along with his as he cracked up simple jokes

Now Vote!👇