S1-CH8

--Jane POV--

"Bye Yoongi! I'll miss you!",,You looked at yoongi through the glass once again and he nodded and you left with a sad smile 

" Why is all this happening so soon? Yoongi is Going away.....Sister is getting married....i have gotten a job already....all of this is too soon..",,You thought with a sad smile.

You walked to your house and opened the door while your dog started running around the house 

"I'm home....",,You said sadly

"Jane?! It's u..nnie!",,Your sister said with a sad and shivering voice.

She came running Straight into your arms and hugged you while crying non-stop ,you patted her head as tears started forming in your eyes , pouring like stream out of your eyes...

"Jane...Dad is getting me ma-rri-"

"I know..",,You cut her off and pulled away and wiped her tears.

Your sister still cried and started walking away to your room , you followed her from behind.

"Ji ah ?"(You called her out and closed the door from behind )

You sat down on the floor next to Ji ah and looked at her

You smiled

"Don't cry..there's no point in it..",,You turned her face to you.

"yeah...",,she replied and sniffled,, "What does that have to do with my marriage? Nothing can change It! just nothing.."

"What if you like him??",,You cut her off once again.

"I won't and i never will!",,She screamed annoyingly.

You crawled to her back and back hugged her

"Unnie , not everyone's life is lucky ....we have lots of difficulties and that's why we have to hard work and trust ourselves.....you can do it ...think like that...",,You said and peeked upon her face.

"Your right...but still-

"You have never said no to our parents right? then just do this for them ! and maybe if you have no choice ...you can get a divorce..",,You said and patted her back.

"But it will hurt them even more ! ",,Ji ah said while wiping her tears

"Ah...... "(You sighed)

"Ji-ah?? Jane?! Come! we need to meet the Kim family !",,Your mom yelled and you both got up slowly and sadly.

You both got ready , you helped Ji ah dress since she was crying mess and did not have any energy left in her ...

"Let's go? ",,You tapped Ji ah's hand lightly letting her know it's time to go

She nodded while walking weakly

Now Vote👇