S1-CH4

You Entered the meeting room along with Taehyung ....Since the meeting was with the Park's Company , which is your father's company....You didn't had to worry much.

You stood next to Taehyung as he sat on the Navy Cushion chair....looking straight ahead to your father.

Since Childhood your father was so close and friendly with Taehyung's father , so you all weren't that apart..but when it came to company matters , both yours and his family were serious..

"So meeting has begun ......So Mr.Park what is all the meeting about ?",,Taehyung kindly asks while intertwining his fingers.

"Umm..So there has been a profit deal arising a bit in the company and as a close company , I want to give a bit of a share as I see your Company at a Little loss..",,Your dad asks while smiling warmly. 

"What ?! A share ??! Why dad has to give this guy a shar-",,You yelled in your mind.

"Um I mean I will Gladly accept it from you as My Father's close friend....",,Taehyung asks while smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of his head.

"Actually my company is already in great profit and we don't have much problems , I see a small Decrease in the ranking so ..I wanted to help the company out ",,Your dad Happily said and Laughed a little.

"Dad...How can you actually help a jerk like him ?????",,You screamed in your mind once again before giving a death glare to Taehyung behind his back,, " This alien has already..Agreed..",,You took in a long breath.

"oh....thank you Mr.Park..You Didn't have to put a Meeting for This..It must have been hard for you to find time..",,Taehyung said and flashed his boxy smile with a delighted face.

Both Taehyung and your Dad Got up and shook hands and left from the room.

"Mr.Kim , Can I go now ?",,You asked Taehyung.

"Papers.....Where are they?",,Taehyung playfully asked.

"So he thinks I didn't finish em...Smart",,You thought.

"I have completed them.....",,You said evilly laughing in your mind , thinking that you had ultimate victory.

"Really ?? show them ",,Taehyung asks with a surprised face while extending his one hand , asking you to give the files.

"Here",,You said and placed all those 10 Heavy files each on his one hand making him yell , loose balance and fall onto the ground.

"Ahhhh!!! Its too heavy! ",,Taehyung starts screaming dramatically at the late hour , papers scattered everywhere around him.

"Ehhh...Sorry..Sir..",,You said and bend down and started picking up the files

Taehyung thought you were bending to help him stand up and extended his hand first but then only to get rejected by you , who was focusing on picking up the papers.

"Aren't you supposed to help me firs..t ?!!",,Taehyung stopped talking after realizing what he said.

"I mean Sir, I thought to take the load of you first ..and then-",,You grinned and lend him your hand.

Taehyung Held your hand and got up.

"I'm SO sorry Sir! ",,You sarcastically said and smirked.

Taehyung examined all the files and looked on you with a confused face 

"You did all this today ?",,He asked while laughing a bit.

"Yes Sir",,You proudly said and smiled

"Well then I can give you more work then..",,Taehyung smirked and walked away leaving you dumb founded.

"More Work?.....My ass! I won't do anymore work ! ",,You Scoffed in Disbelief and drove back home.

--Next Morning ...(Day off)--

"Today is a Holiday !! I can finally go to the park !! Are You excited Gaeul????",,You Started cooing to your puppy , who had his little tongue sticking out and panting and patiently waiting for you as you took his leash to go out for a Walk.

*Ring Ring* You Picked up the phone 

--------------------
 --ON PHONE--
--------------------

Jane - Yes yoon-
Yoongi - You little brat!!!, Didn't you say we were gonna grab American-

*hang up*
--------------------
--CALL ENDED--
--------------------

You hang up the phone and Glanced back at your dog
"Just a savage cat , Gaeul ! You are the cutest of all ! ",,You talk again.

--At the park--

You carried your puppy accessories while looking at your phone, walking around the park you suddenly stop and got a bit interested in your phone 

After sometime you felt some dog barks but It did not sound like your dog, so you looked down too see a black-brown Pomeranian Dog looking at you with sparkling eyes

"OMYGOD ??!! Gaeul???!! Where is he ? Who's dog is this ????",,You screamed and looked at the dog and carried him.

You looked around and saw a man holding your dog and looking around.

"Hey! Hey ! That's my dog bro ! Give him back !",,You yelled and ran to the man.

You stopped a bit and looked more closely at the man and it was 

Taehyung .....again

"Oh...no...",,You thought.

Now Vote👇