S2-CH20

You frowned and cleared your eyesight by rubbing your eyes
You brushed your teeth and washed your face 
just as you took the towel from the hanger , you heard a knock on the door

"Babe? Are you in there?",,Taehyung called out and you opened the door tired.

He looked at you with clear concern and held both your hands , looking into your eyes

"What is bothering you bae? You always look so scared....",,He said pulling you into his embrace as you left yourself fall into him.

"So what were you going to say ?",,He asked you referring to you who stopped earlier to speak about last night.

You hesitated

"It's nothing..."

"Are you sure ?"

"Y..yeah",,You stuttered and pulled away from his embrace,,"so....Where are we going today ?",,You tried to brush off the incident and turned to taehyung.

"were going to a beach today..",,He said and scrunched his nose.

Your face instantly lit up and you smiled 

"Really?!",,You squealed in excitement and smiled.

"Do you like the beach that much??",,Taehyung picked you off the ground as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Put me down!!!! they might see ! you can do all this PDA later at our house babe!",,You whispered but loudly in his ear as you dropped you on the bed.

"ugh why do you have to ruin the moment !!",,He whined and plopped right beside you on the bed.

"So that you won't lose control",,You smirked.

" Say what?",,Taehyung sat up straight and with that you ran downstairs.

You smiled and looked back and then walked properly , until you saw Suho coming up your way
You quickly turned back to go to your room but then you stopped on your tracks after hearing suho calling your name 

"Jane-ssi?",,He referred to you as you closed your eyes in terror and turned yourself to face him with an expressionless face.

You turned around and saw Him right in front of you 

"Uhm Just asking..did you happen to come downstairs last night for anything ?",,He asked with the most creepiest gaze.

You Opened your mouth to speak but just then Taehyung came outside the room and hugged you as soon as he recognized your silhouette from behind , but immediately pulled away after seeing Suho standing right in front of you

Taehyungs hands awkwardly pulled away from your waist and went behind his back , standing still.

"Oh Hi- Mr.Suh..o",,Taehyung nervously laughed and smiled.

You were so grateful at that moment where taehyung came on time before something could've happened to you 

"Oh Hi Mr.Taehyung....I was just about to talk to Jane but never mind..Carry on with your romance, love birds ",Suho snickered as you went tomato red.

You could feel your cheeks hot from the embarrassment and so you quickly avoided the two men and made your way downstairs.

You suddenly saw Jiwoo standing beside the kitchen cabinet
Your eyes widened after you saw a blade next to her wrist....

Now Vote!👇