S1-CH20

--Jane POV--

"Bye Jennie! ",,You waved her a goodbye before rushing back into the office.

"Bye Jane ! It was nice knowing you too!",,Jennie said back to you and you smiled and ran to the office after taking your copies.

You finally reached the front of the room and twisted the knob and went inside trying to ignore Taehyung.

There was not really any reason to ignore him or something..actually you weren't really ignoring him it was basically like you were trying to avoid him..since you did not want to get too close and clingy with him even after he is your husband , but still the whole company doesn't still know about it..

Since Taehyung's Company was famous enough that even the news would overflow with anything happening in the company, you feared that the news would be called out on the radio..and then that way the staffs know you both got married , then you will get all the hate , then all the things would go wrong..

For now you were just praying and hoping that no staff would know about it..Since they must have reached earlier than you both and there would have been no way that the Radio must've announced it then..

You walked to your cabin and piled up the papers in a neat stack , put them in a file and walked near Taehyung and kept it on his desk and turned back to walk away.

"Jane-sii?",,He Called

You looked at him with a blank face and replied

"Yes? Mr.Kim?",,You Emphasised the last word.

Taehyung got up and walked to you.
You felt a bit scared for some reason and took a step back..

"Can we um go outside today?",,Taehyung asked while looking awkward.

"Pffft! What the-",,You thought.

"Okay ! I will invite Jisoo also!-"

"NO! Just....the two of us.....",,He Pleaded.

"What do you mean Mr?",,You frowned.

"Can you just please come with me ?",,Taehyung just blabbered out in an annoyed tone and you nodded.

"Fine......At what time ?",,You asked and looked down.

"Umm a bit later after work?",,Taehyung said.

"I mean, I guess ?",,You said.

"I'm actually giving a half day holiday for the whole company.....so everyone will leave in around an hour ?",,Taehyung said and you widened your eyes.

"Really?!",,You excitedly looked at him.

But He was blindly smiling after seeing you so happy..

"Okay then..I will see you after office ",,Taehyung shyly spoke and sat on his chair and you pointed on the papers.

"I've done my work....",,You said and walked away proudly.

Taehyung was staring at you until your figure was no more in his sight.

You walked happily since you had no more work ..... All other employees were roaming around too! You saw Jisoo sitting in her cabin ...... She looked SO jobless and so you decided to talk to her.

"Jichu?!",,You called her name.

"Yeah?",,Jisoo looked at you.

"Wanna grab a coffee?!",,You asked and she came with you to the cafeteria.

--At The Cafeteria--

"One coffee and cappuccino and two Chocolate Coffee Mousse cakes please !",,You ordered and looked at Jisoo who was In Front of you.

"So tell me ?..how was it like ?",,Jisoo said and crossed her arms.

"My Sister ran away , I never thought she would do that..I really liked her SO much!....but when marriage was mentioned she just wasn't Happy......she cried but still , mom and dad did not allow her to refuse the decision so she was told to marry forcefully.."

"Then how did this come on your head ?,,Jisoo asked while the coffee and desert was being kept on the table ,,"thank you",,Jisoo said to the waitress as well,," Now you continue .....",,Jisoo looked at you

"Well I don't know why She ran away..In my knowledge I don't think she has a lover..or she hasn't mentioned me one..So I don't think she has lover..but what else can be a reason ?",,You said and poked the mousse cake with the fork.

"It's okay now.....you can't really change back time.....don't worry you will get over it soon",,Jisoo said and took a bite of the mousse.

"But well Jisoo....I really hate it when people lie ,pretend , cheat or act..... Since I was younger lots of people tricked me and all I did was get fooled by their tricks..I just hate it even now..even though I'm literally kinda old ",,You chuckled.

"Your right..But not to blame lots of people don't like it..it's not just you gurl..",,Jisoo said and sipped in her coffee.

You drank your cappuccino and began eating your desert while having a small conversation with Jisoo.

Soon you saw all the staffs leaving and so you both got up..

"Everyone is leaving?",,Jisoo said and you spoke.

"Taehyung said we are having a half holiday or something...",,You said and left in a hurry since Taehyung wanted to talk ....it was 7pm that time.

"What does he have to talk with me ?",,You walked to the office.

Now vote !👇