S1-CH24

--Jane POV--
You got super mad again but you forgot everything , after you saw those hot Abs on Taehyung.

"Park Jane, Come to your senses!",,You covered your mouth.

You slapped yourself and walked downstairs and waited for Taehyung
You got bored and so you decided to take a look at your phone

______________________________
27 Missed calls from TheCatInTheHat.
______________________________

Your eyes widened , you immediately called him back
But he was out of reach
You called him again

--------------------
--ON PHONE--
--------------------

"H..ello?",,A sleepy voice called you.
Jane - "Yoongi ! It's me ! I'm sorry I did not pick up because I..hello? HELLO?!",,You screamed on the phone after hearing the hang up tone.

------------------------
--CALL ENDED--
------------------------

Taehyung came downstairs while fixing his tie and pushing his bangs sideways on his forehead.

This time Taehyung just ignored you and walked to the car ....

Because he was hurt by the words you told him that day .....
So he avoided your presence....

"?..what's wrong with him ?",,You thought while tilting your head and walking behind him.

You got inside the car and kept quiet , looking straight ahead if the view Infront of you.

Taehyung Still kept quiet..Not even a single word was spoken...the whole ride was filled with silence..

*Ring Ring*
You phone rang

It was Jisoo....

"Oh no , why is she calling ?"
"Should I pick up ?".... "Should I let it ring ?",,Your contemplated.

You took the phone
--------------------
--ON PHONE--

--------------------

"Hey Jisoo good morning , I'll call you back ! Bye!!",,You hung up.

---------------------
--CALL ENDED--
---------------------

"Phew..Close one",,You thought.

You were so bored and blank
You couldn't stare at the phone screen either because it made you carsick and so you put your phone in your bag.

Taehyung's eyes were just glued to the road , he didn't take even the slightest look at you even if a traffic came.

To be honest , you felt very weird and felt sad, he wasn't caring like he was..but the truth is he still cares for you.

You both reached the office and again Taehyung parks in the VIP Section..You unbuckled your seatbelt and hurriedly packed up to dash to the office.

Now Taehyung spoke up

"Jane..",,You looked at him.
Wait up",,He said and twisted his car key turning the car off , he got out of the car and walked to your side while your eyes followed his silhouette.

"Come out..",,Taehyung said and you did so.

"What's wrong Mr Kim?",,You said.

Taehyung grabbed your hand and dragged you through the hallways of the VIP Section , while you were in silent shock..

"Mr.Kim What are you doing?!",, You tried yanking and pulling his hand away from your wrist but he gripped it tightly.

Finally you appeared out of the VIP Section and all staffs got up..

Some were already gossiping , some were having their jaws down..others were looking confused and some were not really minding..

"Today , I have an Important announcement .....",,Taehyung said and looked at you but your eyes pleaded him not to say but he still wouldn't do anything about it.

All the staffs were curious

"You all must be thinking why Jane is with me in the VIP Section .....why would I need permission and threats from all of you when It's my Wife who is entering with me ?"

All the staffs were shocked
Some clapped and looked really happy

Taehyung smiled and looked at you , he came closer and snaked his arm around your waist and said

"Does she (he points at you) need to be scared and depressed of all the hate comments , if she hears one from anyone of you ?"(Taehyung asks )

"No Mr.Kim!",,One staff shouts from the back.

Taehyung let go of your hand and walked away to his office
And Jisoo came running from afar to you

Now Vote !👇