S1-CH25

Jisoo was hella shocked , she never expected Taehyung to say it out like that....

Taehyung Noticed you just standing there and pulled you towards the office while snaking his arm around your waist.

Jisoo stopped in her tracks and sighed.

--Author POV--
Taehyung let go of you and walked to his table and started doing his work like nothing happened..

"Mr Kim?!",,You yelled.

"Yes?",,Taehyung replied continuing his work.

"Do have any idea what you have done ?!",,You asked still not processing what happened.

"Is it really something bad to reveal the wife of a man?",,Taehyung scoffs and switches on his laptop and began typing.

You face palmed yourself with a loud slap..

"Mr.Kim?! Do you not remember that we are going to get divorced in around 2 weeks? Do you not Remember that our marriage deal between us was only a Month?! And by that time-",,You got interrupted.

"And by that time do you think your sister would be found ?!",,Taehyung yells back.

"Yes I do believe that !",,You said,,"to be more specific ! I will resign from this job after a week !",,You added and walked away to your desk.

You were really furious about him saying about your marriage, because now if you divorce him, you would get a bad image from the public.

You sat on your desk and held your head in frustration

"I wish yoongi was here ! I wish I could tell him everything ! ",,You hissed and scratched your finger on a sharp edge and it started bleeding.

You didn't care and began continuing your work..
You actually took a look at your laptop pending documents file..

Surprisingly , there was nothing to complete !

"I've done everything?",,You mumbled.

That means......ITS A BREAK DAY!...

You walked up to Taehyung with a cold face and spoke

"My documents are done , printed and submitted....",,You said and crossed your arms.

"Then do whatever you want..",,Taehyung said annoyed.

You walked with happiness outside the office and straight to Jisoo's Cabin

"Wanna go somewhere?",,You asked.

"Sure !",,Jisoo said

"Do you have any work?",,You asked before going.

"Nope..my documents are completed ",,Jisoo said and jumped slightly.

You took Jisoo along with you and went to the rooftop if the office...
It was seriously a piece of peace and quiet for you..It felt like you were in heaven..

The Cold Breeze blew your hair backwards you look at Jisoo

"What's up with Taehyung Today?",,Jisoo asked.

"I don't know he just..Wasn't in a good mood I guess",,You said.

"Then what "MOOD" was he in ",,Jisoo emphasized the word.

"Bruh what the fu-",,You shut your mouth , being speechless.

"Oh come on! Ok leave it tell me properly !",,Jisoo whined.

"Last time I came through the entrance and I guess Taehyung wasn't happy about it as we both are married..But today he just forcefully grabbed my hand and brought me through the VIP Section..which I did not like..People might badmouth me now because of that , because I would be divorcing him Later..",,You said and Jisoo made an 'O' face.

You soon heard the bell ringing .

"What's that?are we in School?",,Jisoo asked

"I don't know..let's go downstairs ",,You said and walked down stairs.

Notices were being stuck in the walls of the office

You read one of them

"Notice-Company Break for Renovation"

"So that means I must stay with that brat?!",,You thought.

Now vote !👇