S2-CH40

--Author POV--
"So That means..Jisoo and Jiwoo are sisters? And they Haven't seen each other ever since Jisoo got kidnapped?",,Jane mumbled silently under her breath.

"What happened?",,Jisoo Tapped Jane's hand.

"N..nothing..",,Jane stuttered and Jisoo smiled.

"Well Anyway..You're going to become an aunt you know?",,Jisoo snickered and you grinned , the both of you got up and went back to the venue where all the people were smiling and hugging eachother..

You walked towards Taehyung and smiled and He confusedly looked at you as if He was totally in confusion.

"What happened to you?",,He cupped your face and you lightly chuckled.

"Nothing is wrong with me bae",,You Smiled and he flashed his boxy smile.

He went to his Parents and Jin congratulated them once again before bidding them and everyone a goodbye.

--

"I found out that Jiwoo and Jisoo are long-lost siblings..",,You uttered in between of the silence in the car.

Taehyung frowned and glanced at you for once before keeping his eyes back on the road.

"How would you know that's true?"

"Well they both have the same Photo with them and they have the same story they've said about their family..Jiwoo said she had a sibling but she got kidnapped 10 years ago and that now she only has her mom and dad and her  in the family..well Jisoo said she was kidnapped and that she had a sister as the only sibling whose name is Kim Jiwoo..",,

"We're literally becoming like the detectives in the movies ,you know?",,He said and placed your hand on the gear, engulfing it with his hand and controlling the gear.

You laughed.

"Well Tomorrow is the collaboration..we're gonna have a meet with That Guy",,Taehyung rolled his eyes and you knew who exactly he was talking about.

Everyday ended so quickly without any work..You didn't have any work from the office because The company's profit and wealth was really High..If you Had Two more collaborations then Kim Group of Companies would become Number One In the world , with over a High Profit of 67 Billion Dollars and for that..You had to find the best company..Which was a big headache for you..Taehyung was stressing out of it until He Found out the two companies to collaborate this year with is Jimin and Jiwoo..And you were sure prosperity was coming your way because, Park Jimin Owns A hospital , He's a Doctor and A C.E.O Of AMI..You were proud of your cousin.But Taehyung was the one who made it awkward between you both..

Once you texted Jimin , Taehyung Misunderstood it for another man and started making a Chaos with you..He was Overly protective towards you..

"When Is That guy..your Cousin ever going to get married?",,Taehyung annoyingly snorted making you laugh. 

"Who? Jimin?",,You grinned as Taehyung Nodded,,"Maybe Soon..Dad is finding a Good one for him..",,You played with your phone uninterested of anything that was happening around you..

You both reached home and drifted to sleep

"What would have happened If I wouldn't have been stabbed?",,You snuggled into His chest and he wrapped his arms around you , hugging you close to him..feeling his breath brush your ear.

"We would have a little bump on your belly..You would have looked really cute..",,He Said and you opened your eyes even while it was dark in bed time..