S2-CH35

--Author POV--
Jiwoo sat on the chair just far opposite to Suho , who was in A Prison uniform , handcuffed and surrounded by 2 Policemen , staring back at Jiwoo with a creepy smirk.

You were seated beside Jiwoo holding her hand ,Taehyung who was standing behind the two of you leaning his back on the wall with his hands in his Long beige coat.

"Your Honor, My client Kim Jiwoo , 24 Years of age is the wife of Kim Suho, 26 years of age. My client Kim Jiwoo was abused Physically in the means of harming her , beating, slapping and other torture..but yet She Didn't complain and decided to live with him",,Jiwoo's lawyer spoke while walking back and fourth to suho and then Jiwoo.

"Kim Jiwoo was pregnant on accident and her family had no choice but to get her married at the age of 22, unfortunately after 4 months of pregnancy she miscarried the baby. From Since Kim Suho had been blaming Jiwoo for losing the child and had been abusing her ever since."

The Judge Looked at Jiwoo and then nodded

"Another case of Murder Attempt is also there, May I proceed?",,

"Yes, You may..",,The Judge Replied.

"My Another Client , Park Jane The Wife and Secretary Assistant of Kim Taehyung , The C.E.O Of the Kim Company. Kim Suho , about 2 months ago had reached out to Kim Taehyung on a Deal Of a worldwide Export Collaboration with Suho's Company, The Both couples Hung out on for a long time until Park Jane Witnessed the Abusive and Dark Behavior of Kim Suho on Kim Jiwoo"

"She Reports that She witness Kim Suho Burning Jiwoo's inner palm on a charcoal grill and creating cut marks on her collar with a glass piece, My client Park Jane Knew that Suho wasn't a good person with good intentions But yet kept quiet until she felt to talk about it to Taehyung but She saw Taehyung and suho fight which made her want to go a look out for."

"On a Saturday Night , December 29 at around 10 pm Kim Suho tried to murder Kim Taehyung but My client Park Jane Saw it and took the stab, in place for Taehyung , causing her to lose her unborn child whilst she wasn't aware that she was pregnant..and moreover after the incident, when Jane was taken to the hospital , Suho tried to Kill Kim Jiwoo By kidnapping her but fortunately she had a necklace on which there was a GPS , Kim Suho had forced Jiwoo to wear it , it had a camera and an speaker from which Kim Suho kept track on what Jiwoo was talking about and who she was talking it to..Jiwoo had called the police in hand while sharing the location of the necklace , with Kim Suho Taken to Custody and Kim Jiwoo wanting to Divorce Kim Suho that's how This Case Has Arised..That's all Your Honor..",,The Lawyer walks back to his seat and the Judge adjusted his seating..

He Wrote down some conclusions on A file and Looked up at Jiwoo and Suho.

"Kim Jiwoo-sii?",,The Judge called out

"Are you Agreeing to this Divorce?",,He looked at Suho

Jiwoo Looked up at Suho who scoffed and rolled his eyes in disbelief , slamming his palms on the Table and getting up slowly..

"Babe? Are you really going to Divorce me? You know I Still love you honey! , Baby please don't do this to me, Our Siwoo Won't forgive us!",,He Screamed like a maniac,chuckling while the police caught hold of him as he tried to get rid of their force.

Jiwoo went white at this point .

She Gulped the knot that was stuck up her throat and Spoke ,

"Y..yes Your Honor , I want to Divorce Him",,You Held her hand and she nodded in a brave decision.

The Judge Nodded