S2-CH1

--1 Year Later--
   --Author POV--

Getting Annoyed by the alarm , you woke up and stretched your arm before letting them fall loosely again

Looking to your right , You see your Husband Sleeping soundly with a cute pout 

You kissed the crown of his head and whispered in his ears

"Bae, Wake up babe..we have an appointment at the hospital today..",,You smiled and played with the strands of his hair.

"Hmm..5 more minutes",,Taehyung yawned and snuggled closer to you.

"No bae~",,You whined,,"Get up now , you Sleepyhead!",,You whisper-yelled at him.

Taehyung pretended to be sleeping like the pro actor he is , hid his face and nuzzled on the side of your stomach 

"You leave me no choice",,You thought.

You pulled the blankets away and pinched his thigh causing Taehyung to flinch and yell

"Argh! What was that for !?",,Taehyung sat up straight and annoyingly said still in his sleepy voice as he rubbed his thigh.

"That's what you get for not waking up on time , I know today you don't wanna wake up because of the appointment you have today , you're such a scaredy cat",,You said exposing Taehyung's thoughts..

"I..I'm not S..scared , OKAY!?",,Taehyung said and ruffled his hair.

"Okay well , lets see",,You said and scooted to his side ,,"Now be a good Tae and freshen up quick , okay?",,You pecked his lips and he smiled 

You went downstairs to cook a quick meal since you were going to the hospital early morning
After a little time Taehyung came down with a towel on his head 

"Dry my hair , I'm lazy ",,Taehyung said in a shy way.

"Just a Year of our proper marriage life started and you are already showing your true colors hubby?",,You Teased him while plating his food on the kitchen counter.

Taehyung blew a raspberry at you teasingly and sat on the chair , beginning to dig into the food as you took the towel from him and began to sloppily dry his wet hair. 

"Hurry up , we need to reach early ",,You said and brought a dryer from the other room to dry his hair thoroughly.

You came back to see an empty brunch plate and a zoning out Taehyung 

"Babe?",,You went closer to him and waved your hand Infront of his eyes.

"What if that doctor tells I need a Surgery later?",,He said in an empty voice.

"You should have listened to me when I told you to not eat all those candy last Halloween party , you literally chewed candy all day long even when I was sleeping !",,You scolded Taehyung and he listen to you like a 5 year old who got scolded.

You came in front of him and squished his cheeks and lowly spoke

"So Get your ass working , because we are going to the dentist ",,You Said and Taehyung sighed.

"Okay..",,Taehyung sighed and began walking in a clock bob movement.

Now Vote!👇