S2-CH16

After drinking down the soup , you quickly went upstairs to pack a luggage as Taehyung followed you from behind , on his phone in a call

To your surprise you saw a Suitcase packed and zipped up

You bewilderedly turned around and looked at Taehyung as he just hung up his call and diverted his attention to you.

"You packed the luggage?",,You asked and scratched the back of your head.

He nodded and gently pulled you towards him

"You know we have 2 hours until we leave right?",,He smirked.

"Yeah..So?",,You replied with a nonchalant expression.

"I hope you remember that day I was on my Anesthesia wear off",,He leaned closer to you.

"Sir, I know where this is leading to and I am NOT interested",,You smoothly rejected him and plopped yourself on the bed.

He hovered above you and stared right into your orbs

"Why not?",,He whispered in his husky voice.

"Bae , I'm sick..Not today....",,You whined and he scootched over to the other part of the bed.

You sighed
"Not with this boy's guilt tripping again",,You moved yourself towards him and sat on his stomach as he faced you.

You leaned towards him and pecked his lips

"Just understand me this time hmm?" ,,You ran your finger tips on his hairline and he chuckled.

"Bae I was just kidding..I would never force you into something like that.." ,,He said and you scoffed.

"yeah..Like you didn't say you wouldn't force me if there would be no children",,You said and had a short flashback of the day taehyung joked around with you.

"that was just a JOKE THO-" ,,He exclaimed and pouted cutely with his fists clenched together and kept on his arms like it was attached.

"yeah whatever....",,You turned over to sleep.

He saw you and hugged you and the both of you slept

-----
After some time the both of you went on a long car ride to a forest resort, in the wild where it is very silent and solemn..

And also Kim Suho the other CEO also came with his secretary for a trip where the both of you would get to know each other even more

"Babe..",,You held his arm tight while he was driving straight and diverting his gaze back and forth to you and the road as you closed your eyes as you felt very dizzy.

Taehyung slammed the break and the car stopped immediately and he parked the car aside

"What happened? Are you okay?" ,,He worriedly asked as you heavily breathed.

"I don't feel well, I feel car sick",,You said and he unbuckled himself leaned closer to you.

He looked at you and then worriedly frowned as his facial expression changed

"Do we have any pharmacies nearby?, we're not that close to the wild resort",,He said and then went back to a nearby pharmacy.

Thankfully you guys weren't too out of the city, where you couldn't see the proper roads and traffic lights, you guys were just entering the wild forest resort

After reaching the pharmacy, taehyung went to the receptionist asking for some pain killers and vitamins.

You never felt this way and kind of doubted yourself

Calling over one of the receptionist you asked

"Excuse me? Umm....",,You patiently waited and fidgeted your fingers nervously.

"Yes miss?"

"Can I have a Pregnancy tester? ,,You spoke lowly so that it wasn't loud for people to hear.

Now vote! 👇