S1-CH29

"Yeah Jennie..I'm coming..",,Taehyung said and left the house.

You slept with a needle-pricking headache.

--Your parents POV--

"We are satisfied with Jane but what about Ji-ah? Where is she now ?",,Your mom spoke while eating dinner with your dad.

"Don't bring Ji ah in this topic , I'm not willing to talk about her..I don't care where she is..as long as she is safe.....",,Your dad said and began eating the food.

Your mom sighed

"Well anyways we have been giving some police cases but they tend to take some days..maybe they might find her..I'm not nervous of what's going to happen to her because she is my daughter..I know how she will decide things..",,You Mom Just smiled leaving an emotion of sadness in her eyes.

"Well anyways....I've called Jane and Taehyung tomorrow for night to feast in with us..can't wait to see the both of them.",,Your mom smiled brightly and laughed with your Father.

"Yeah! My daughter must be happy!",,You dad said and ate food while talking to your mom.

--Jane POV-- 

You woke up with a terrible headache and tried sitting straight , somehow you got up and went to the washroom , splashing your face with some cold water as you shivered in hand numbing cold water.

You wiped your face and suddenly came back to your senses

"Wait..I was at The party right ?",,You said and looked at the clock.

You had actually slept for 2 hours more and now it's 12 am, the Next morning..

"Where's Taehyung ?",,You thought.

You looked around the whole house it was just silence

"He's not here..where's he then ?",,You said and went to the bathroom to bathe yourself.

Sometime later , you finished bathing and came out of the bathroom to hear some bell ringing

You quickly ran downstairs and opened the door to see Taehyung walking in the house all tired

He walked to the bedroom and then to the bathroom

You followed him from behind to hear barfing noises.

"Was he drunk? What going on here ?",,You looked super confused.

And again , another 10 minutes later ,Taehyung came out with his towel in his hand

"You di..d not sleep?"He swayed his body in his drunk state.

"I was about to, but you came ",,You replied and walked to the bed.

"How could you not wait for a handsome man like me ?",,Taehyung said once again while his voice cracked in between and he cupped his face and pouted his lips, showing you a flower pose.

"Then how could you drop a pretty women like me alone in the house ?",,You replied back and looked at his strange behavior weirdly.

"Your not pretty at all",,He said.

"You're not handsome at all...",,You replied back with a smirk and went to sleep.

Taehyung looked at you once again and mumbled

"What have you done to me Park Jane~",,Taehyung said and smiled.

He switched off the lights and went to sleep

--Next Morning--

You woke up for this vacation and rubbed your eyes
Taehyung was sleeping like no one was watching him
He had his legs raised up like a clown.

You looked shocked and Walked to Taehyung to put his legs down,His legs bulged back up and hit your chin-

"Fuck!",,You screamed silently.

Which made your mind pop up an idea to wake him up 

Rushed downstairs and came back with a handful of ice while showing weird faces from the temperature of the Ice.

You took a cube and slid it down Taehyung's shirt and put the rest of the ice on his belly

"FUCK! WHY IS IT SO COLD!",,He Screamed and sat up straight and started wriggling around the room trying to get the Ice cubes Out of his shirt

You ran downstairs, knowing what you were going to hear next

"PARK JANE!",,He screamed after getting the ice block whilst he threw it and ran to get hold of you.

Now Vote!👇