S2-CH11

You left the hospital with Taehyung and he took you home 
You were actually having pretty bad cramps which made Taehyung worry a little but you were able to bear the pain

----------

After you reached home 

You went upstairs to your room and changed into your comfy clothes and so did Taehyung.
Taehyung was actually pissed off because he was very sleepy and you woke him up but then he knew it was important so he came.

You were currently in bed , trying to adjust to the painful cramps and body pain that you got from the outing and your period 
Taehyung came inside the room after changing his clothes and plopped on the bed beside you

"Are your cramps any better now?",,He rubbed your belly.

You shook your head like a cute kid and he chuckled
He suddenly whipped out 2 hot pack stickers

You slightly laughed

"Are you a magician?",,you smiled.

He lifted your shirt and stuck the stickers on your belly for some warmth to surround your stomach.

"Thanks bae",,You said and hugged him.

Suddenly Taehyungs Phone rang

"Who's that?",,Taehyung spoke to himself and picked up the phone.

It was His dad on Face time.

-------------------------------
--Incoming Face Time--
-                 Dad                  -
-------------------------------

"Hey dad.....Good morning",,
"Good morning son....how is everything going now? Where is Jane?",,His dad asked for you.
"I'm here , dad ! ",,You said and waved at him.
"How are you dear? are you doing well?",,His dad asked and smiled.
"Yes dad....How are you ?"You waved at his dad
"Well I'm doing well too!",,He replied,,"Taehyung dear?"
"Yes dad?"
"Well I know you both are enjoying this vacation but we need to start resuming work in 2to 4 days",,He said and you frowned.
"Why dad? is there something wrong in the company?",,You took Taehyungs phone.
"Not anything wrong , we got a new collaboration from a business which is famous as well so if we work with them , we can earn more profit , if we push this offer away , its going to be such a loss for our company",,He said and Taehyung spoke.
"Okay dad , no worries Ill take care of everything , by the way who is collaborating with us ?",,Taehyung asked.
"Its another Kim Group of companies ",,He said and Taehyung nodded.
"Ok dad , I got it ",,Taehyung said waved at his dad and so did you.
"Bye!",,You both said.
"Ok bye....",,He said and hung up the phone.

---------------------------------
--         CALL ENDED         --
---------------------------------

"UGH! why does it always have to be holidays! ",,Taehyung annoyingly kicked the air and tossed his phone somewhere on the bed

"It's okay babe",,You cuddled with him.

"Netflix?",,He asked and you nodded while sleeping on his chest.

----

2 days later

Today was the day Taehyung had to go to the dentist and he again started to do his morning routines SLOTH SLOW which made you laugh but also annoyed at how he was wasting time.

"Oh my god ! Babe Finish dressing up already ! ",,You yelled and stormed off to the living room to grab his car keys.

Finally you somehow got Taehyung to get to the car and you started driving since you would be driving him back home too.