S1-CH12

--Jane POV--
I jumped on my bed after washing up and sliding my comfy pj's on ,I thought about tomorrow..well technically the Marriage day..Man..it sucks to have my sister marry a person like him..

I don't know....sometimes Taehyung is cute, sometimes annoying ,sometimes I just hate him like SO much but I kept quiet after knowing my sister was gonna marry that jerk .....

*Ring Ring*
Your phone rings and you check the caller ID ,It was YOONGI!!!!!

Your heart jumped in excitement you picked up the phone

-----------------------
--ON PHONE--
-----------------------

Jane- "YOONGI?!!!! How are you ? Where are you?!"(You screamed )
Yoongi - "Park Jane.....If you scream in my ear one more time I'm gonna have to come over to your house and staple your mouth shut so you won't have to tell or scream again.

You laughed

Jane - "okay sorry ! Anyways!? Where are you now ?"
Yoongi - "I'm at home ..just getting ready to leave for tomorrow ",,He said which made your eyes wide.
Jane- "Yoongi! Won't you still have like at least 2 Hours to attend the marriage?!",,You whined like a baby.
Yoongi - "Nah..I won't make it..I have to leave as early as I can....",,Yoongi said before saying,," Bye Jane..I'll get back to you after I reach your place ..",,You Sighed.
Jane - Hmm..Bye Mr.Cat..

----------------------
--CALL ENDED--
----------------------

You Felt drowsy and Tiredly drifted to sleep, This new Routine of waking early and sleeping Late was definitely having an effect on you.

--Next Morning, The Marriage Day--
--Jane Pov--

I woke up lazily with my saliva drool marks which were on my cheeks ..Wait..TODAY IS THE MARRIAGE DAY! ,,Your eyes enlarged and you stormed into the bathroom brushing your teeth in a hurry.

"Mom?! Wake up Unnie!",,You ran around the house waking everyone up.

Actually, you are the house's alarm clock fairy , usually your sister would hit you playfully after she was annoyed by you but this time when you annoyed her she did not even move her body. You guessed that she must be sad about today...

"Unnie?",,You called her name out slowly after giving up on annoying her to wake her up.

"Hmm..",,She hummed and you smiled slightly and tapped her cheeks.

"Wake up Unnie! Today is...is",,You thought about something to say but nothing came in your mind,,"Uhhh today is just , Just wake up!....",,You lied and got out off the room But Ji ah already got up and walked to the bathroom.

Your whole family was awake , you were eating your breakfast while looking out of the window to see some trucks and a limo coming out of nowhere parking Right Infront of your house.

Your jaw dropped down to the floor....

"What the hell?",,You cursed 

"Oh the decoration truck has arrived !!!!!.....",,Your mom squealed out of nowhere behind you while looking out excitedly..

You munched your food and looked at your sister who came downstairs , not interested in anything that was happening now..More Like she was least Bothered..

She just stared, not caring about anything..Just no emotions,Obviously because she's getting forced to this marriage.

You immediately got up and walked to her , taking her to her room

--You and Your Sister's Convo--

"What happened?",,You asked while looking at her.

Ji ah looked at you again with those empty but hatred filled eyes.

At this moment , She hated everyone and you knew that very well ,you could have sworn that she must have also hated you at this point for maybe no reason..

"Jane , Can you pack my things for me?",,She said and picked up a black Duffel Bag And threw her stuffs.

You got up and helped her pack her things , well you just had to keep her clothes into the bag which were already folded neatly in a pile..after you did that you back hugged your sister and peeked sideways.

"I'll be there for you .....",,You told and left her there.

"Jane! Call Ji ah and do her make up and dress her up ! We need to take the photo shoot ",, Your mom yelled From down stairs and you hurriedly ran into your room and brought your make up kit to Ji ah's room ready to get her in a whole new way 

You rushed here and there because you were an expert in makeup you did not really want your sister to get too much make up by calling beauticians besides Ji ah liked the way you had your makeup on

"Done!",,You exclaimed after touching up on the edge of Ji ah's lips ,,"Whoa.....You look gorgeous...",,You mumbled with your mouth agape.

Now Vote!👇