S2-CH41

--Author POV--

"Damn..Those two look like trouble makers..",,You  muttered under your breath before Taehyung burst out laughing.

"I'll be right back..",,You said and dashed to the Cafeteria.

--

"So Jane..why did you ask me to Bring This photo?",,Jiwoo Flashed the polaroid from her purse and showed it you.

"You'll know very soon..It's a Surprise..",,You smiled.

And a Little from Afar you saw Jisoo walking and looking around for you, you raised your hand and Jisoo Noticed you and sprinted lightly towards you.

She sat beside Jiwoo and smiled.

"Hi Jiwoo-ssi! and Jane! Why'd you call me? Anything spicy?",,She smirked playfully and you hit her arm lightly.

"Jiwoo , You said you lost your Sister 10 years ago right?",,You looked at Jiwoo and she nodded in confusion.

"Y..yeah? Why?",,She uttered.

Jisoo felt Ominous , she sensed a faint hope in her heart , not knowing why..

"Jisoo! You said you were kidnapped right?",,You Whispered in a lowly so that no person could eavesdrop other than you three.

Jisoo Nodded and Jiwoo looked at Jisoo

"Jiwoo , show Jisoo The photo..Jisoo..Tell me If you recognize it.",,You smiled gently.

And that Was it..Jisoo looked at the photo and her Eyes started to get hot and moist with tears and not a second did it pass , her tears streamed down..

"No..T..tell me this is a Lie..",,She started crying trying to stop her tears from flowing down.

Jisoo took her phone and showed it to Jiwoo , who was in utter shock trying to speak words..it felt like her brain was talking but only thing she just couldn't talk.

"My little Sister..Jiwoo..",,Jisoo uttered and got up and hugged her..

Jiwoo started to cry as soon as her sister hugged her..Never Did she ever experience such a warm and motherly-like hug all these years..Both of the sisters were crying on each others shoulders as they were letting out Years of Wait and Pain..

"Unnie..",,Jiwoo called out and Jisoo Hugged her even tighter..

"Jiwoo ya..",,Jisoo pulled away and cupped her cheeks.

"Have you B..been well all these years? Hmm?..where were you unnie! Where!?",,Jiwoo squealed in sadness and Jisoo wiped her tears..

"Don't Worry about that..I'm here with you now..We're back again..",,Jisoo said and smiled with her nose in a tint pink

She looked at you who was smiling from seeing the reunion of two Sister's who were separated for 10 Years..

"Thank you Jane..",,You Hugged the Both of them and all of you smiled..

--

It had been around an hour as Both Jiwoo and Jisoo started to Mingle and talk with each other like there was no day and night.

Jiwoo Smiled ear to ear so cheerfully and happily , It had definitely been a Good day for the both of them

"Let Unnie tell you one more thing..",,Jisoo Grinned.

"You're going to become and Aunt!",,Jiwoo gasped.

"What?",,She looked back at Jisoo and then covered her mouth with her hands