S1-CH9

--Jane POV--

"Unnie? L..lets go?"(You asked and brought her outside the door carefully )

Outside the door , there was your mom and dad waiting to see Ji ah

'Oh! My daughter looks really pretty ! Ji ah! Come on ! ",,Your mother shouted in excitement and joy , but little did she know ....Ji ah was hating everyone right now..all she want right now is some peace and quiet.

Ji ah walked silently with a fake smile plastered to her face , tears on the end of her eyes , her little hands fiddling with sadness and worry.

Once you both were in car , You and Ji ah were all silent but your parents kept talking as it was exciting and a joyfully moment for them

Ji ah looked half dead , she wasn't speaking ..her mouth shut , eyes empty and restless ,uncomfortable and a very fearful expression on her face.

You all got out of the car and you helped Ji ah get out of the car and walk towards the restaurant

At the restaurant

--Jane Pov--
"Ji ah? Let's go to the washroom ?",,You said while your parents were seated waiting for Taehyung's parents and him to come.

You pulled your sister to the washroom and held both her shoulders lightly

"Unnie?",,You uttered.

Ji ah looked at you with teary eyes

" Jane?",,She helplessly called out silently.

You looked at her with pure sadness

"I -',,She hugs and begins crying,,'Don't want to get married!",,She uttered every word while taking in a breath before breaking down in tears and hugging you tightly.

What could you say? You could not do anything , what is right is right and what's wrong is wrong ...you can't help but cry along with her and think about ways to calm her down.

Taehyung isn't a bad Guy..He sure has everything , any girl wishes for But If the Two don't have feeling for eachother , there isn't a point in Getting Married.

Suddenly you received a call from your Mom

------------------
--ON PHONE--
------------------

Jane  - Yes Mom?
Your Mom - Jane ! Bring Ji ah ! The Kim family is here already!

------------------
--CALL ENDED--
------------------

"Unnie I guess it's time for you to go now....come ",,You said and held her hand and walked to the table with pure sadness.

You walked and saw Taehyung sitting there with an unhappy expression he also fiddled with his fingers rather than looking forward to Ji ah..

"Black suit , black silky hair that covered his forehead , his tempting lips , face features in uniform hmmm....handsome....NO! UGLY EW ....but still tho fine I- I admit it ! He WAS handsome okay?",,You thought.

"Hi! Mr.Park! Hi Ji ah....So as planned the marriage is set right ? ",,Mr.Kim Warmly smiled and said while intertwining both his hands .

"Yes yes...",,Your mother joyfully said and looked at Taehyung,," Taehyung ah? Why don't you talk to Ji ah for awhile ? ",,Your mom said making both yours and Ji ah's eyes widen.

"Aha-ahah Ji ah has something in her Eyes mom let me just go to the restroom and fix it for her",,You nervously laugh while looking at Taehyung with pure disgust but a fake smile for the parents.

You got up with Ji ah and went to the washroom

"They fixed it.....they fixed it......they fixed it.......THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!!!",,Ji ah screamed and tears poured out of her eyes for the second time.

You hugged her and pulled away , washing her face once and putting some light makeup back on

You decided to lighten up the mood

"Unnie when you get married and he does something bad ,tell me ! I will kick his ass!",,You said and laughed while your sister chuckled a little which made you sigh in relief.

You walked again to the seat and held Ji ah's hand and leaned in and whispered

"Talk to him , but don't tell him a lot about you ok?",,You whispered and let her talk her to Taehyung who wasn't looking interested.

After Ji ah and Taehyung finished talking Ji ah returned with the same face as it is and same as with Taehyung

But he always took small glances at you making it very awkward

You all dispersed after Mr.Kim said

" So the Marriage is fixed , let's meet on the marriage day !",,Mr.Kim said and left with his family as you did the same.

Now Vote!👇