S2-CH9

Two days Passed since you guys were in the resort room 
Taehyung had booked the room for 5 days and today was the day where you both would check out and it was already 7pm and the both of you had done nothing other than sleeping a watching movies in bed 
The other 2 days Taehyung took you for kayaking in the icy weather , it was pretty cold as its late December...
But you couldn't help it since you also loved winter 

You started packing all of your stuff , just so in the last moment you don't have to be stuck in a chaos

"Today is our last day here right?",,You asked while folding your pajamas.

Taehyung hugged your waist and you bend down a little because of his upper body weight.

"I wanted to go water partying though",,You said.

"Did you just forget about your health? Don't you know you can't stand and get drenched for a long time?",,He said and looked at you after pulling away.

"I'm going to book an appointment about my health because..I think I'm fine now..",,You doubted and Taehyung glanced at you before he stormed off to the rest room.

You just then remembered the painful memory that had happened before Taehyung and you were about to divorce each other

You looked down in disappointment and peeked to where taehyung went 

"He must be upset....I can't believe how childish I was that time....",,You sighed and walked up to him.

You Twisted the knob of the door and went in to see taehyung with Teary eyes
You frowned and went closer to him

"Why are you crying?!",,You said in shock and he wiped his tears quickly.

You cupped his face and looked at him

"Tell me hm?",,You said and he hugged you.

He smiled and said

"I was just thinking about the time you were in the hospital because of me , you had fainted an-,,You cut him off.

"Don't think about it bae....I was not mentally in a good state neither were you....you were trying to get back with me but I just acted stupid and childish and it's completely my fault for behaving so rude to you that time because of my immature behavior",,You said and brought him back to the room.

Taehyung felt pretty touched because of how you weren't trying to deny that it wasn't your fault 

"You're being way too honest..Don't you think so?",,He said and brought your waist closer to his.

"If I've done something wrong , I'm not afraid to admit it..",,You said and he cooed you.

"OH~ Someone is being really honest today~",,He said and you continued to fold the clothes and zip up the luggage.

"Should we go Now? ",,You said and carried your bag while Taehyung was still in his pajamas.

"What if I said there is another plan tonight?",,Taehyung smirkingly said.

"You're joking right?",,You said and he shook his head saying 'no'.

You tilted your head in confusion.....

"What now?",,You asked in curiosity and put your bag down on the bed and sat on the bed.

Taehyung leaned towards you and said

"It's winter Right?",,He asked and you nodded.

"How about we go to an amusement park?",,He said and you nodded in worry.

He noticed that

"Why? what's wrong?"(He said and sat beside you)

"I'm on my period though but it's almost ending but i still have cramps.."You said and held your lower stomach as a sharp cramp passed by.

You bent over to your knees while sitting and hissed in pain 

"Oh bae..",,Taehyung said and hugged you.

He then carried you and made you comfortable on the bed before going over to the landline and telling something

He came back and sat with you

"What did you do?"(You asked and grinned )

"Just ordered some sweets for my bae..",,He said and hugged your lower tummy and you caressed his fluffy black hair.

"I wish I could go through what my bae is going through , so that she wouldn't have to be in pain",,He said and you laughed

"Oh my god! what did I did to deserve someone like you !",,You said and you wiped a tear which was hanging out before he could see it.

He flashed his boxy smile and you pinched his fluffy bread cheeks

"I love you",,You said

"I love you too..",,Taehyung said and you sat up properly.

"Since you did so much for me today..I will go with you for the amusement park ",,You said despite the painful cramps that were circling your lower stomach and back.

"Really? Are you sure?",,Taehyung excitedly got up and held your hand.

You nodded and he jumped around

"Okay then....let's check out!",,He said but you pouted.

"What about my deserts?",,You said and he realized what you said.

"Oh yeah.....after you eat your deserts lets go",,He said and you hugged him.

-------

After your deserts arrived you ate them with taehyung and then left the resort

Now Vote!👇