S1-CH18

--Jane POV--

"Oh my God ! My mind is burning with rage right now ! I wouldn't mind punching this idiots nose making it bleed ! But I can't do it because he happens to be both my Husband and Boss.."

Taehyung still has that smirk on him which he had earlier , you tried your best not to look at him otherwise you knew you would lose control..

Finally Taehyung parks his car in the VIP Section but wait.....how are you going to enter this pathway? You are an employee and a Secretary of his..how are you supposed to go with him through this?

"Wait....why is he parking here ? I need to go through the entrance ! I can't let the staff know that we both are married !"

You rolled your eyes and called him

"Mr.Kim?",,You called.

"It's 'TaeTae' Or 'Babe' for you to call..",,Taehyung said and you looked at him with pure cringe shocks on your entire body , this was the literal second cringe wave that was passing your body.

"TaeTae? Eww..I'd Rather Jump off a cliff..",,You thought.

"Well Mr.kim, Can you drop me Infront of the entrance ? I don't want the staff to kno-",,You got cut off

"To know we're Married ?",,Taehyung asks in an upset and serious tone.

"Yeah? Why?",,You said and Taehyung looked at you.

"Why don't you come Along with me ?",,Taehyung asks but with desperation.

"What's wrong with him ? Why is he like this all of the sudden ?but no, I have to go through another way .....",,You thought.

"Mr.kim please !",,You pleaded and got off the car forcefully leaving Taehyung a little upset.

You walked towards the entrance and got greeted by all the other employees and you looked at just one person who looked really furious.

"Jisoo",,You mumbled.

Jisoo came walking towards you and she held your hand going to the cafe that was inside the office.

She made you sit down along with her , she looked at you and you looked away

You knew exactly why she was behaving like this.

"So......Tell me ? Was it your sisters or your wedding ?",,Jisoo asked and you widened your eyes.

"Shhh! People will hear us !",,You brought your hand to her lips and then took it away.

"Then tell me !",,Jisoo whisper-shouted.

You took In a deep breath and slipped all words you wanted to to say out

"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown! " ,,You Screamed at Jisoo who was staring at you with her eyes wide open.

All the staffs looked at you and started gossiping to each other , well you just dropped the bomb.

Jisoo was unable to move or speak , she looked like a whole statue until you shook her shoulder forward and backwards

"Happy now ?",,You said and Jisoo was still in shock.

"I'll talk to you about this later ",,You said and left her there and ran to the office to continue your work.

About Taehyung
Surprisingly he is not super fraud looking .....quite handsome....but still very Annoying

You went inside the office , opened your laptop and started doing your work while Taehyung looked at you the  entire time
He was just staring at you But with sulky and upset eyes.

Now vote!👇