S1-CH23

"Mr.Kim? Are you Dead?",,You questioned and sprinkled more water.

*No response*
You finally gave up and splashed the Entire glass of Water on Taehyung and Taehyung jumped and woke up in shock

"Fuc- Who's hand was that ?!!!",,Taehyung Said almost screaming.

"Um? What hand ? Who's hand ?Stop dreaming Mr.Kim! We need to go to the office ",,You said.

Taehyung looked over his shirt which was drenched in water he glared at you and called out your name right before you were about to leave the room ....

"PARK JANE !?",,He yelled.

You got startled but kept a funk face and looked back at him after rolling your eyes

"What?",,You said and crossed your arms.

"What? You are asking me WHAT?!",,Taehyung yelled once again.

"Mr.Kim Why are you so loud?",,You said and acted yourself by massaging your ear.

Taehyung sighed and held on his shirt

"You made me wet!.",,Taehyung said and you gasped trying to hold back your laugh in shock.

"What the..what the fuck did he say ?!",,You thought and covered your face.

Taehyung understood what you thought.

"I mean not "THAT" way.....you drenched me in water!",,Taehyung said but his face was blushing pink.

"Serves you right , Idiot......",,You mumbled.

"What was that?",,Taehyung asked and leaned forward.

"N..nothing.....",,You said.

"Anyways I'm gonna change ",,Taehyung said.

"Ok I'm gonna leav- HEY!",,You got silenced for a moment.

Taehyung threw his shirt on your face , only leaving him half naked

"Damn..",,You thought but came back to yourself.

"Serves you right for sleep walking and making me faint last night..",,Taehyung smirked and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

What did I just see ?

Now Vote !👇