S2-CH4

You woke up and scratched your head and looked at the alarm clock

"8:14 AM",,You read in your mind.

"Tan?",,You called out the little pup's name.

Tan jumped on the bed and ran towards you, licking your face , he seemed very happy and excited

"Why are you so excited my baby??",,You chuckled and thought of an idea and grinned.

"Tan? Why don't we wake up your dad? Go on , lick his face",,You put tan on Taehyungs chest.

Tan began licking Taehyungs nose , cheeks and lips and Taehyung slowly started laughing and grinning , it tickled him.

You smiled and kissed Taehyungs cheeks and patted Yeontan

You quickly got up , brushed your teeth and went downstairs to fix some brunch for the both of you..

Taehyung shortly awhile after, came downstairs with his wavy hair sticking out in different directions.

"Aww , you look like a puppy",,You cooed Him and hugged his back as he sat on the chair next to the kitchen table to eat an so did you.

"Is your Teeth paining ?",,You asked and took a bite of the soft bread.

"A little?",,Taehyung replied and raised his eyebrows,,"this tastes good? how did you make it ?",,Taehyung asked and looked at you in surprise while munching with a pout.

You actually just made a Cinnamon banana porridge , To be honest you both have only been eating varieties of porridges for the past 1 week

"But actually I'm Starting to get sick of porridges heh",,Taehyung said and you laughed.

"Same , but I don't wanna eat anything different and give you something separate",,You said and looked at him.

Taehyung smiled and patted your head

"Thanks for caring love..",,Taehyung said and got up.

You smiled and put your spoon down

"So what about the plans you told earlier?",,You said.

"Oh yeah ! Get ready its time to go",,Taehyung carried you upstairs and all the way to your bedroom.

After sometime you guys got ready , Taehyung packed a luggage and went to the car while you arrived a little later and saw taehyung putting the suitcase into the car trunk
You also took Yeontan along with you 

"Bae..You did not..",,You said and walked towards him as he shut the trunk.

"Yup , its exactly what you think it is ",,Taehyung said and pinched your cheeks.

"What has gone into him?",,You thought

You got in the car and and Taehyung started driving 
You suddenly felt very sleepy

"You're gonna sleep?",,Taehyung held your hand as the car went in a breezy speed.

You nodded like a kid and yawned

"Sleep..",,Taehyung had his hand intertwined with yours.

After a long ride which took almost 2 to 4 hours , in which you slept like a baby
Finally the car stopped an you woke up after you felt you head jerk forwards and hitting the car seat's head pillow.

You woke up cluelessly and saw the car in a place where no one was really there 
But the view was very beautiful

A sunset landscape where the sky was in a mix of colors like Pink , orange , yellow 
You never knew sunsets could look this beautiful and the calm sounds of the ocean waves crashing against each other , gave you more inner peace 
You were so lost in the view with your doe eyes wide open , that you didn't notice Taehyung was standing behind you.

"Like what you see?",,Taehyung asked and hugged you from behind.

"Since when were you such a romantic guy??,,You teased him.

Taehyung grinned

 "but seriously I love it..When did you prepare all this?",,You said and turned back and faced him.

"When I was biting my nails in the hospital and when you weren't able to find me ",,Taehyung said and you started laughing.

"What the heck?",,You laughed and so did Taehyung.

"Yeah now get in , its pretty cold outside",,Taehyung took out the luggage from the trunk and you followed him to the resort.

You got in your resort room and looked around in Awe and yeontan started running around 

"Thank you..",,You said and Taehyung kissed your lips.

Now Vote!👇