S1-CH19

"I felt his stares on me ,watching every single move I did..as always he stared at me....Does he do this to all the secretaries who have taken a job here ?..Damn...no wonder why that old secretary took a long vacation.....at least she would come back and sit here so that I can get rid of this fella here",,You continued to type on the computer.

--Taehyung POV--
Jane..I don't think she is a badass or something but why does she act like one tho ?....she is clearly not someone who is mature enough but okay..

Taehyung averted his gaze from you and continued his work while you ignored him like how you did in the morning..

Since the wedding had been going on there was a lot of work in the company you had taken a 4 day rest-Holiday for the celebration but you are the one who actually got through the celebration..

Documentary, files , typing , printing , uploading it to Taehyung and then him who sends it to the Headquarters of the entire company was actually so much work for you......
But compared to other employees , your working hours were more than Them so you frequently had to work with Taehyung until midnight or after and then you went home..

You just finished typing and plucked out the Drive from the laptop, dashing off to the printing room to get the copies before giving it to Taehyung.

You got out of Taehyung's Office and headed straight to the printing room

You stopped to take The copies

"Hello?",,An unfamiliar voice approached you.

You turn back to see a lady who looked like the same age as you , dark red lipstick , definite features , golden brown hair with a skinny fit.

"Is she a new worker ?",,You thought.

"Yes?",,You smiled

"Could you please help with taking this print out ?",,She politely asked and hands out her drive to you.

You nodded with a smile and began taking copies for her , you gave all the copies ready to print your's

"Thank you ! What is your name ?.",,The lady curiously asked.

"My name is Jane.....Park Jane....and you are?",,You asked back after replying.

She Smiled lightly before answering

"My name is Jennie......Kim Jennie or maybe you can call me Jennie kim or anything you like!",,She kindly spoke. 

"Oh..Nice to meet you!",,You laugh and began taking your prints

Now Vote!👇