S2-CH15

You shockingly looked at your client who was on the floor and helped him get up , you had pushed him down in shock.
You also felt weird of how was trying to protect you by literally grabbing your waist, in mind you felt disgusted.

"I'm Sorry Mr.kim , I'll make sure nothing of that would ever happen again",,You bowed and continued,,"It seems dangerous it's the best if we just run out of here",,You said and you began running but then..

"What about Taehyung?",,You thought and rushed into the restroom.

You pushed the door and yelled his name 

"Babe?! Taehyung ah!?",,You yelled and saw taehyung coming out of the restroom.

"Come with me ! NOW!",,Taehyung yelled and grabbed your hand and pulled you with him.

You ran and ran feeling terrified and scared
after some distance away from the club , the gunshot and other sounds decreased , you stopped and breathed heavily with taehyung stopped and bend down putting his hands on his knees breathing slowly.

You stopped again thought about the incident that happened earlier

"Why did Suho come towards me? He's way too familiar to deny",,You thought and suddenly stumbled.

You suddenly felt a wave of pain running in your head as you stumbled an was about to fall while clutching on a part of your hair

"Are you okay?!",,Taehyung bend down more as you sat on the grassy road in pain.

"Taehyung..can we go home?I don't feel good",,You said and taehyung carried you making sure to not hurt you.

----

--After reaching home--

You and Taehyung washed up and laid down on the bed as you felt very sick
He switched off the lights and sat on the bed , looking over to your side 
Taehyung continuously kept on checking on you every second , you felt bad

"Bae..Just sleep..I'll be fine",,You said and raised both your hands for a hug.

He came forward and hugged you tightly 

"But bae..When you were in the washroom I had an anxiety attack....",,You mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"what?",,He shockingly pulled away.

"Yeah...But Suho just started to embrace me..which I clearly think was not a friendly one",,You said and looked at him.

"But why didn't you tell me earlier?!"(He whispered in anger)

"How do i know whether some random pubg gun shooting people are gonna come inside the club and BOOM?! the lights went!?",,You whisper-rapped back to him.

You both started laughing and taehyung touched the tip of his nose onto yours 

"I'll be careful next time to be there for you , okay bae?",,He pecked your forehead and you smiled.

"I had a hard time , I was crying and couldn't breath..I felt Suffocated",,You said and taehyung nodded.

"did you notice that you are talking to me in the dark?",,He said an you smiled.

"That's because you are here with me ",,You cringed and so did Taehyung, the both of you started laughing hilariously.

"Anyways Goodnight.."

"Night bae"

--------------------------
        -NEXT DAY-
--------------------------

You woke up to feel an empty space to your side 
Looking around the room to find the alarm you saw the time

"11:20 am",,You read and sighed.

But then you looked down under the alarm and read

"DEC 28TH"

"2days more until his birthday",,You smiled.

You read a sticky note which was stuck on the alarm clock on the drawer

"Come downstairs, I took a day off today for us",,You read and immediately got up and sighed.

You went downstairs irritated , you were about to scold him for cancelling todays schedules for you

"AH TAEHYUNG ! why did you cancel todays office!? Today we had a m-"

"Chill bae..Its not only for us Suho told us to take a day off and have a gathering trip today",,Taehyung calmly said and you frowned.

"Trip?What trip?",,You spoke confused.

"Uhm an adventure trip to Daegu",,Taehyung said all smiley and you nodded slowly thinking of how weird it felt.

Back hugging you he baby talked in the crook of your neck and pouted

"How Is my bae feeling??",,He raised his eyebrows and you pecked his lips.

"I'm good now but my body aches a little , maybe its a hangover from the alcohol even though I wasn't drunk",,You laughed.

"oh yeah?" ,,He said and sat on the counter table to eat with you.

"anyways what did my hubby cook today?",,you asked and squirmed next to taehyung.

" It's some chicken soup..Since you are sick and looks like you have a hangover" ,,He pinched your cheeks and you pouted.

"thank you bae" ,,You said and began slurping on the soup.

"well slurp that thing up cuz we are leaving in 2 hours.." ,,He said and you started coughing.

"Ayo What the-"

Now vote !👇