S1-CH40

Taehyung was extremely hurt by your words
His heart ached ,When you said you did not have a husband
He felt you won't love him back ever again

And with that you left the place but Taehyung followed you 
You walked faster 

You saw Jisoo and Jennie
Your Blood boiled in anger when you saw Jennie but you kept your calm and asked Jisoo

"Unnie..Could you take me back to my Parent's ?"You asked.

"No! You are coming with me-",,Taehyung tried holding your hands.

You yanked his hands away and stepped back
"Don't Touch Me..",,You uttered every word in a firm voice,,"I wish I had died by my breathing difficulty now , so that I wouldn't had have to see you again..",,You added and walked away towards the entrance of the hospital and Jisoo followed you.

Jisoo saw Jin passing by and she nodded to him on the way 
"Oppa, I'll just drop Jane Home..just comfort him",,Jisoo said and Jin walked.

"Taehyung ah?",,Jin called out.

"Hyung",,Taehyung cried and cried while Jennie felt Guilty as her facial expressions were changing according to Taehyung's emotions.

Jin hugged Taehyung and He cried hard
"Taehyung ah? How can you be so weak like this huh?",,Jin said and wiped Taehyungs tears.

"Hyung she wont listen..",,Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

"Aye~ There's nothing like that! Even me and Jisoo fight like hell over food and other things , but we both just forget them..besides you didn't Cheat on her, it was just a made up situation to make Jane believe that you were cheating on her , so you didn't do anything wrong!  ",,Jin said trying to make Taehyung smile but failed.

"Hyung , this is not funny..I really love her..But I ruined everything..",,Taehyung said and released from His brothers hug.

"Jennie? You made this plan right?",,Jin asked.

Jennie nodded 

"Its okay ! Nobody is gonna weep around over here..we now need to look forward to know how can we get back Jane..",,Jin said and asked both Jennie and Taehyung to come in Jin's car and drive to the house where you and Taehyung used to live.

--AT THE HOUSE--

Jin , Taehyung and Jennie all sat together 
"So..Tell me everything..",,Jin said to Taehyung.

"Hyung I'm not in a condition to speak..I can't do it-",,Taehyung said and lowered his head and closed his eyes.

"Then how will we do this!?",,Jennie yelled.

"Exactly!",,Jin agreed.

"I will wait for her to come towards me , but if she doesn't..I will have to force her..",,Taehyung said and got up and went to the bed room to sleep.

Jin and Jennie Sighed 

"We will settle this down later..let's make some food because I don't think Taehyung has eaten yesterday",,Jin Mumbled and jennie nodded

Jennie looked guilty , she felt like she was the cause of all this but her only intension was to make you and Taehyung sort out both yours and his feelings.

"Ay~ Its okay! Come ! I can't work in the kitchen alone!",,Jin , as always the cheerful one tried to make Jennie smile.

They both began cooking 

--AT YOUR PLACE--

You stomped out of Jisoo's car and ran into your house
You cried with tears over flowing your eyes , your mom was looking at you with so much concern and worry

"Why? Why? What happened Jane?",,Your mom asked but you ignored it and cried out loud and ran into your room , plopping yourself on your bed and cried your heart out loudly.

Jisoo followed you but you had locked the door

"Jane Open the door! Its not what you think! All of it is not true!",,Jisoo kept banging on the door and saying in worry but you just cried.

"What happened to Jane?",,Your mom asked Jisoo.

"Mom..Jane and Taehyung have a misunderstanding....we are trying to stop Jane from believing but she just wouldn't listen..I will take care of this..please do not worry....",,Jisoo said and your mother nodded with a frown.

Jisoo drove back to Taehyungs house to check up on him

--AT NIGHT--
You woke up after crying yourself to sleep from earlier and sat upright starring outside your window

Your eyes trickled down small tears but you quickly wiped it away 
But little did you know

"There were lots for you to hear from what you had witnessed earlier"

Now Vote!👇