S1-CH16

You both looked at each other, Taehyung looked like someone took his candy bar like a 5 year old , he had his eyes open wide jaw open with a surprised expression

Wait....what's so surprising ? All we did was say the same word..

You looked away and continued eating , A little later you felt all full and so you just looked at Taehyung's Parents and spoke..

"I'll be leaving now Mr.Kim ! Mom I'm a bit tired I'll go to sleep now ! Night!",,You said and ran upstairs in a hurry to sleep.

Now for you , Sleep was just EVERYTHING , If someone disturbs your sleep you wouldn't mind killing them or causing them the most biggest trouble that they would face for a whole week

For example your friend comes over for a sleepover and tries waking you up when you were so fucking tired after all the roller coaster ride out there with your friends and if she wakes you up , you would wake up but then you would take her phone mute it and hide it for a week or so and give it back to her saying she left it under your bed..That was how you would behave if anyone disturbs your sleep..So..watch out.

You slid on your comfortable pajama and jumped on the bed and closed your eyes..

*Ring*(Phone Notification)

"Who is it now? What if it's just Netflix , Should I wake up?.....should I just leave it ?.....Urgh! Fuck it ,imma just go ! it would really be annoying to get up right after you fall on the bed",,You groaned and got up.

"Fine , I'll go get it !"

You crawled lazily like a zombie and grabbed your phone but then your position quickly after seeing who texted you..

YOONGI TEXTED !

"YOONGI!",,You squealed in happiness and kicked the air in joy.

You quickly texted back
----------------------
TheCatInTheHat
--Online--
----------------------

Jane- YOONGI!!!!
TheCatInTheHat- Jane..How are you ?!Did the Marriage go well?

'Fuck....what should I say?"

Jane - Yoongi , please don't ask about the marriage I'm not interested in talking about it ....

TheCatInTheHat - why? What happened?Jane- anyways ? Where are you now ?
 TheCatInTheHat- Oh I'm in America....

Jane- Oh okay carry on , everything is okay from your side right ?
TheCatInTheHat- Yes bish ! Don't worry!

You laughed at his text

Jane - Ok then I'll get goin I'm sleepy 
TheCatInTheHat- Ok, bye, Good night!
Jane - okayy good night!
TheCatInTheHat - Correction , *Good Morning*
Jane- It's morning there? Wow the cat doesn't get to sleep ! How sad !,,You teased him because you and yoongi loved sleeping a lot..
TheCatInTheHat- yeah I'm done with your bullshit , go sleep..
Jane-😂

Cat in the hat is offline
-----------------------------

You kept your phone aside and melted yourself in the softness of the sheets , pillows and blankets

Until
"KIM JANE!!",,Taehyung shouts and stomps up to you.

You look at him blankly
"Looks like someone disturbed my sleep.."

"You ain't sleeping here ",,Taehyung said and you sat up straight.

"Then where on earth do you think I should sleep ?on the floor?",,You said

"Correct Answer, That's exactly where you are sleeping !",,Taehyung said and picked you and threw you on the couch and he jumped on the bed happily while his dog came running inside the room with his tongue sticking out.

"YOU JERK!!!!",,You screamed and took a pillow and started beating the shit out of him..

Boss? Who cares now ! He is a husband but a total jerk!

"I'll Show you who the Boss is now!",,You smirked

You still kept beating him while he blocked the pillow hits with his arms

"STOP! ",,Taehyung said and you stopped with your hair looking like you had undergone a shock treatment.

He spoke
"You are my secretary Jane!"

"Yeah ! Says the one who just said I was his wife when I came in the house !",,You screamed and jumped on the bed and kicked Taehyung out of the bed.

"Peace ! At last ! But I will get my revenge later , he disturbed my sleep",,You said and closed your eyes shut.

Taehyung sulked and slept on the couch .

You Switched On the A/C and slept off too , taking a small glance at Taehyung who was sulking.

Now vote !👇