S2-CH29

Ji-ah POV
"What do you mean Jane is in the hospital?!"
"Ji-ah... I-i Don't Know! Taehyung Called me a moment ago , please arrive quick! Its a long drive to where Jane is !",,Your mom yelled back 

I hung up the call after hearing what mom said and rushed to yoongi

--Author POV--
"Yoongi ?! We need to go to this hospital that my mom told us , Jane is in the Hospital!",,Ji-ah yelled and yoongi frowned

"What do you mean Jane is in the hospital?!"

"I DON'T KNOW , LETS JUST GO! IT'S LITERALLY REALLY FAR FROM HERE AT LEAST 2 HOURS BAE!"

And with that Yoongi and Ji-ah drove off to the hospital

--
-7:32AM DEC 30-

The Door clicked open , both Jiwoo and Taehyung stood up 
Taehyung sprinted towards the doctor with his pale and tired body.

"Mr.Kim..Your wife is asking for you.",,The Doctor slid her hand in her pocket and walked away with a nurse calling her.

Taehyung nodded and looked down , letting out a deep sigh , he pushed the door and entered the room..seeing you laid down on the bed ,your eyes closed..but quickly opened them after hearing taehyung's footsteps..

"Taehyun..g..",,You voice cracked with your throat getting dry and feeling the back of your eyes getting warmer and wet with your tears that were going to burst out any moment as you saw Taehyung walk towards you..

"Jane!",,He ran and softly hugged you, to not hurt you.

"I Missed you..so bad..that I thought I was going to go crazy..",,He cried out and hugged you ,patting your back.

"What happened to me..why does my body hurt..why does my stomach hurt",,Your tears streamed down..

Taehyung Gulped in nervousness , not knowing what to say..

You slightly smiled and pulled him away.

"Why aren't you speaking anything?",,You frowned , noticing his uncomfortable expression.

He looked down , Not Daring to face you right now..He couldn't find words to explain you anything.

Just then , You noticed the kind of room you were in , PIctures of To-be mother's , A Mother holding a baby in her arm and smiling at her husband..Pictures of a fetus inside a woman's body..Children running happily..

You Breath hitched and you breathed heavily in

"Babe?..You're scaring me..",,You Suddenly Became Restless,,"Taehyung! Why am I in this Room!?",,You screamed and cried while clenching onto his shirt..

"I know that I got Stabbed..But why am I in a Pregnancy-Whatever Room!?",,You asked again , and he still didn't speak anything..just no noises, only his feeble sobs echoing in the room..

"Baby?",,You looked at him and he held your hand.

"Jane.."

"It's not true , right?",,With Teary eyes, you crazily smiled,,''.It's not what I think It is ..right?",,You breathed Heavily.

"You were Pregnant..But.."

"but?",,Your heart grew impatient , you knew what you were going to hear , it just doesn't feel real..none of this feels real..

"we lost our baby..",,He wiped his tears and looked up at you 

You Scoffed

"You're..you're joking right?",,You cheeks were damp with your tears.

You tried to get up and leave the bed

"LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYBODY! I JUST WANT MY BABY!'',,You yelled as you were held back by Taehyung from leaving.

Soon the doctor and nurses came and tried to calm you down 

"MY BABY!",,You yelled

"My baby..",,You whispered and palmed your face with regret and guilt swallowing you up"..I'm Sorry Baby..Mommy failed to protect you",,You cried endlessly..

"Jane!!",,You heard Your mom and dad , Ji-ah and Yoongi calling you simultaneously ,Taehyung shook his head and all three of them went outside..

"Baby..",,Taehyung softly called you out and pulled you towards him placing you on his lap 

You grabbed his collar..and cried , hugging him thinking about the fact that you were so irresponsible about your own child.

He hugged you and patted your Back..holding his tears in , trying to stay strong for you..The other side of his personality craving veangeance for killing his unborn baby..

Pulling away from the hug he kissed your forhead

"I was really Such A horrible Mother , wasn't I ?",,Taehyung hugged you and you muffled your loud cry , his heart breaking seeing his family all broken and lifeless

Now Vote!👇

How is the Story Y'all?, Is it Interesting ? FeedBack in the comments Y'all❤️