S1-CH2

Jane POV

"Mom!! I got that job-uff",,You yelped after feeling your mom engulfing you into a warm hug.

"Oh my Baby! I'm so Proud of you! It was your First try!",,She exclaimed and patted you back.

"Wait..Who told you I got the Job?",,Your face fell as you heard that and pulled away.

"Oh Yoongi Told me the news!",,She smiled ear to ear while you were stabbing yoongi in your mind.

"I'm Really going to Murder you , Yoongi.",,You smiled to your mom while gritting your teeth.

"The Boss was in need for a secretary assistant , since his previous Assistant went on a leave and then he heard nothing from her for awhile..I guess I'm lucky to get this job",,You smiled.

"Well that's a bit..... Ah anyways , we need to tell your dad ...he will be very proud of you ! " ,,Your mom squealed with excitement ,as she Pat's your shoulder saying ,, ''You did it !",,she speaks as you smile with joy.

----
You sneaked upstairs behind your Dad who was sitting on a rocking chair , Reading a Novel.You Covered his Eyes with your hands from behind him , feeling him smile with his facial movement.

"Guess who Got a Job?",,You whispered happily and he removed your hands from his eyes and turned to look at you with an amused and bewildered expression.

"Wait what? Really?",,He held your arm and you nodded.

"I got a job in The Kim Company!",,You said

"That's so great ! Was today the interview ?",,Your dad asks

You Nodded

"Well then all you have now is to get married !",,He Joked and you scoffed.

"Not Again dad!" ,,You said annoyed and rolled your eyes and sat down on the sofa next to you.

"I'm Joking baby..If you get married who Will I play cards with and who will I drink with?",,He uttered and you sulkily looked at him and he smacked your arm.

"Come on , Stop Sulking and go say this to your sister!",,He pulled your arms making you stand up clumsily and he pushed you to her room.

----

"Unnie !",,You scream as your parents watch you running to her room.

You opened the door of your sisters room and saw her staring at the closet for some clothes , you hugged her from the back and peeked her face

"I got a job!!",,You joyfully said

"Finally you're becoming independent..",,She said 

"Uh,huh..",,You hummed and playfully flipped your hair. 

"I'll treat you dinner today..",,You said and your sister patted your back and nodded.

----8:47pm----

You came along with your family to a restaurant as you got a job

"We'll take the Family Grill deal..",,You said to the waiter and he bowed and left.

"Why are you all looking at me with that face",,You ask while looking confused.

"You look excited",,Your Sister , Ji-ah Said.

" Hehe , I got a job so ...Its obvious of me to be so happy",,You said while smiling ear to ear.

"Your Order is here~",,The waiter Interrupts as you look at the dishes the waiter keeps on the table and left.