You Pushed the door and looked around , seeing fairy lights decorated with rose bunches , ahead of you there is a long walk , seeing a silhouette of a man , none other than Taehyung

You walked to him slowly, reading the atmosphere and trying to predict what all was going to happen.

Once you could see his back clearly , he just then turned to face you
He Wore a Black pant , Black coat with a Red Full sleeve shirt with the first three buttons unbuttoned and turned to you with a Purple rose in his hand , looking at you with his innocent eyes. He looked Ethereal and Luxurious..

"You look breathtaking..",,He said and Handed you The Purple Rose.

"Do you know what this Rose means?",,He asked and you shook your head.

"All I know is that , this Rose has your Love for me in it..",,You cringed after saying that and he laughed.

"No..It Means, Love At First Sight..",,You looked at him as your expression changed and he nodded..

He Held your hand and looked into your Brown Orbs

"Dear Jane..Ever Since I saw you..I knew you were the One for me, Your sweet and Kind Gestures made me Fall for you..Even though we've Fought a lot dramatically over the most silliest things, I believe that those fights were the reasons to make me fall for you even more.

You're the Most sweetest and delicate Girl that Caught my attention..we've been through a lot's of Up's and Down's and yet we both are still together and that's because Our love Is strong..

Remember when you threw a pack of flour and at least 4 eggs on me , when you were trying to bake?"

You laughed while nodding and he smiled

"And the time , where you hugged me and cried?"

You nodded

"And that's when I just knew that , You were definitely falling in love with me..We May have cried over some Parts and may have been sullen over some incidents..I will never let you cry a tear and Make you happy always..I promise you that I'll protect you and stay by your side till I die.."

"I Want us to Forget the Old , Busy and hectic life that we had till now and start a new life with this.."

He kneeled down on one of his knee, taking a White Ring box out of his Coat pocket and before you knew , You felt your vision blurring with tears.

You started crying tears..Tears of Happiness

"Park Jane..",,He Looked at you after opening the Box , showing a Diamond Rind shining in the Moonlight so Beautifully.

"Will You Marry me?"

You wiped your tears while nodding and he got up and hugged you, crying a little in the crook of your neck.

He pulled away and took the ring in his hand and took your hand , sliding the ring on your ring finger as you looked at him.

You Pulled him by his coat towards you and he Kissed you, grabbing your waist , his other hand grabbing the back of your neck , deepening the kiss even more as you kissed him back with the same love