S2-CH42-The End-

Începe de la început

"You're Curious to know what I'm Up to , Isn't it?"

You laughed
"Yeah Right Mr.Hubby, I am curious",,You answered and smiled.

You saw the Car And got in it and sat on the drivers seat before receiving another sticky note on the steering wheel.

"Look Behind.."

You glanced behind you to see a Bouquet of Cream Colored Baby's-Breath flowers put between Some Red Roses , you leaned towards them and took a small sniff

It smelt sweet and rich with a floral scent..

You glanced Back Again , to see a Cover , you reached your hand to grab the cover and pulled it to you.

You looked inside and saw a Dark Red Camisole Slim silk dress with a slit from the thigh to your foot, a Pair of Black shiny heels , A bracelet and a necklace with a pendent

and again you saw a sticky note

"Wear these and come to the place , You Were First Announced Mine.."

You Folded the note and began thinking

"Is he Talking about our Marriage spot?",,You thought and Shrugged , getting out of the car and grabbing the clothes with you and going to the washroom in the Office.

You wore the Fit and put the accessories he gave and applied the make up that you found in your bag after rummaging your hand thoroughly.

You went Back to the car after pushing your Office clothes into the cover and sliding the Black Purse over your shoulder.

You sat in the Car and tossed your bag and the cover to the backseat, pulling the seat belt over your chest and driving off to the Venue..

You tried to remember , how the venue looked when you both were told to Marry, It Had White and Red Roses all over gold decoration lights and others.

--

Finally you reached the Venue , It was an elegant looking venue.

Decorated with Red And white roses, Just like how it was during the Marriage..

You went to the entrance on the venue, noticing a sticky note on the wall

"Follow the Red petals , be careful with those heels though"

You Laughed for a second and collected the note , seeing the pathway of red rose petals , you followed them upstairs.

You stopped after looking up, seeing a strings with photos of the both of you and Him attached on them, until you saw another Note

"Love..You know I'm grateful to have you in my life , Right?"

You nodded and answered

"Of course..I'm Glad to have you as my Husband..",,You snickered.

And Finally you reached at the Highest level of the Venue, Only a Brown Door separating you ad Him.