"REALLY????",,She happily laughed 

"Oh my god Enough you two! Talk later! it's time to go home now",,You jumped in between and they both sneered.

"Fine ! Fine!",,They both said and dispersed..

"Unnie! Let's meet tomorrow!"Jiwoo said and Jisoo put a thumbs up.

--

You Had left with Taehyung and Jisoo left with Jin, Jiwoo excused to you and told she wanted to finish off some documents and then leave..And so she stayed in the office for about 4 More hours after all of the employees including you and everyone left.

-- 11:35pm --

Jiwoo Had been waiting outside The Office for a bus for so long , at least 15 minutes had passed since she had been waiting outside.

Suddenly she saw a Black Car, It was slick and Sharp to perfection..driving to the pathway In Front of her.

She weirdly frowned at the scenario as the window of the car Lowered down and she bend down to peek at the Driver.

"Jimin..",,She widened her eyes and Got back up 

"It's Getting pretty late..Are you late to home?",,Jimin asked and Jiwoo couldn't help but reply back to him as she was dying to go home and sleep.

"Uhm yeah..",,Jimin smiled and opened the door and pushed it from his seat to have Jiwoo enter.

"Come in..I'll Drop you off..",,He said and Jiwoo Got in and put on her seatbelt..

--

"Do you want to be Awkward or just avoid it and talk something?",,He said and Jiwoo looked at him.

"I mean..You tell me about yourself..",,Jiwoo replied and sighed.

"Well I'm Jimin..25years..cousin of Your Bestie, Jane..and I'm a Doctor and a Businessman..Now you tell me.",,He uttered.

"Kim Jiwoo..24 years..I'm a Business woman..and yeah..",,She said 

"Do you wanna stop by a cafeteria and grab a drink? Your house is pretty far away..",,He said stopping the car near a Cafe.

"Sure..",,She said and slid on her purse over her shoulder.

--

"A Latte and a croissant..",,Jiwoo Ordered and Jimin frowned in surprise.

"And you Sir?"

"I'll take the Same..",,He said and gave the cashier his credit card and she returned it.

"Do you stalk me or Something? How do you know my Favourite menu?",,He stared at her.

"Well I don't Know Mr , It's probably coincidence..Besides how do you know I was waiting for a cab or bus?"

"I was on my way home..",,He simply replied and turned to the waiter who was serving the drinks.

Jiwoo took her cream filled croissant and munched on it while scrolling on her phone to see any texts from her Sister , She smiled at the thought of getting united back with her sister once again.

She'll surely surprise her family with this..

Jimin took a sip of his latte and smiled.

"You've got cream on your lips..",,He extended his hand close to Jiwoo's Face and wiped the cream off with his finger , leaving Jiwoo Confused.

Jiwoo stared at Jimin as he ate his croissant and glanced at Jiwoo.

And Unknowingly, A smiled creeped up her lips..She Didn't know why she was feeling this way..

Jimin looked at her and put his latte down..

"Tell me more about yourself..",,He smiled making Jiwoo leniently allow herself to talk.

"I was Married early..because I got pregnant by accident and then a few later , I miscarried..My husband abused me and now he's in Jail..Thanks to Jane, I divorced him and I'm Happy now..",,Jimin Nodded but his expression wasn't as smiley as before.

"Even My Girlfriend passed away..and that was 2 years ago..I went through a hard time as well..But I guess I'm Fine now..",,He sighed and Jiwoo held his hand.

"It's Okay..I'm Sure She wants you to be happy and find someone suitable for yourself..rather than cry over her..She wants you to smile forever right?",,Jiwoo tapped his hands and he grinned.

"Maybe..",,He said and drank his latte.

"Weren't you the one who argued with me at Taehyung's office?? how can you change so easily now?",,Jimin funkily said and Jiwoo rolled her eyes.

"Make the atmosphere Kid..",,Jiwoo said and Jimin frowned in fury.

"What KID!?",,He Said and Jiwoo got up and left the Cafeteria with Jimin following her.

Jiwoo looked back and saw Jimin following her with an innocent smile and again Jiwoo smiled , feeling giddy all by herself.

His black pants and a Brown colored inner sweater with a white check lined long dark brown coat definitely made him look unbelievably hot..

"Let's go home shall me?",,He catched up to Jiwoo's distance and said as Jiwoo got in the Car

--

Jiwoo's house was just a Minute away, Jimin brushed his blond bangs backwards, only to have them slide back front..he looked at Jiwoo

"Jiwoo ssi..",,Jimin called and Jiwoo Hummed

"Yes?",,Jiwoo raised her eyes and put a small pout , looking at Jimin

He stopped the car as the building was just next to the the parking

He looked at Jiwoo, she looked definitely curious to hear what he had to tell her..he held her hand 
Jiwoo confusedly looked at Jimin

"I Like you..",,He stared right into her eyes and she couldn't believe her ears.

Jiwoo got out of the car and So did Jimin, He really thought he messed up.

He Sprinted out and stopped next the Jiwoo, who had a nonchalant expression on her Face.

She faced him and tip-toed to his height, close to his lips..placing a kiss..It was Something which Jimin Never expected her to do..

Jimin froze in his place and She stood back to her height , looking back at him with a small yet shy smile.

"I Like you too stupid!",,She Uttered and smiled.

Jimin smiled and pulled her waist close to his , slightly leaning towards her face and kissing her with Pure love as Jiwoo wrapped her Arms around his neck and leaned back to his weight.

The Both pulled away and Jiwoo looked at him..

"I want to give you a Chance..Just please Don't break my heart..",,She Hugged him , Burying her face into his hard chest.

Jimin Finally Smiled and nodded.

"I won't ever do that Babe..Please Don't leave me..please be by my side",,He hugged her back and Jiwoo hugged him.

Now Vote!👇