[ ᴋʏʟᴇ ʀɪᴄʜʜ ]

Start from the beginning

"Ight chill out. We not drinking here. We going out to eat then we'll get a telly for the night" Kyle says making Cblu groan.

"Ight let's hurry up then and go get some food" Blu says making me laugh.

"I don't got my clothes here though" I say making Tata look at me. I had on a grey bike tech on since I had gotten off my plane like a hour ago.

"Oh KR got some of your clothes that you left at his crib years ago" he says making me look at Kyle to see him staring at Tata.

"That shits old as fuck though. I got some new for you" he says as he grabs my hand and leads me out the kitchen and to a room.

"You remember when you was supposed to come up here 2 months ago ?" he says as I close the door. I nod and he continues to talk.

"Well I was gonna suprise you with a room at my crib and I had bought you some clothes too" he said as he opens the closet and reveals clothes.

"What the fuck. You're too much" I say laughing while looking at the clothes packed closet.

"You gotta match my fly" he says before walking to the door.

"No more than 30 minutes" he says while pointing at me making me nod and look at the clothes. He leaves and shuts the door and I immediately smile.

I realize that most of the clothes is winter clothes. New York is cold nowadays so I can't bring my full bad bitch out tonight. I settle for a red tank top with a white cropped puffer coat. Some low waisted light blue jeans and my red moon boots.

For accessories I had a shiny belt, two waist beads that I always have on, two chains - one that Kyle got for me before I left and another one that I just found on the dresser, and lastly I put some white earmuffs.

My hair was in a jet black middle part lace front. I split my hair in half and pulled the hair to the front. (I hope y'all know what I mean). I looked at myself in the mirror and the outfit was giving Aaliyahcore and I loved it. I walk out the room loving my outfit and decide to look for Kyle.

"Kyle" I scream before hearing footsteps coming nearby. I see him with his little outfit making me smile.

"You wanna go take pictures before we leave ?" he asks making me nod and hand him my phone.

"What the fuck" I heard a girly voice say making me turn around and see Murda b. she had on the same outfit from before. I raised my eyebrow as I turned to face her completely.

"Don't you think that's a bit much ?" she says making me smile. I see the rest of the people step into the room.

" I do but that's the point babe. Maybe you should take some notes" I said making her scoff.

"You look stupid" she says with laugh making me smile more.

"And you look desperate for attention" I say making her smile drop.

"Chill out Precious. You don't want to get on
Y/n's bad size word to" Tata says making me smile at him.

"She don't even look like she can fight" she says making me let out a laugh.

ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara