Seventy-Four

Kathryn

Dark eyes stare up at me as I rock my hips, the friction between his bulge and my pussy forcing sweet moans from my lips. Mateo grabs my hips as he repositions us. With his back against the headboard, I wrap my arms around his neck, allowing my hands to get tangled in his curls.

"You are so beautiful," he mutters softly as he licks and bites his lips. Smiling, I lean into him, pressing my lips against his roughly. I suck on his bottom lip before biting it and letting it go as I lean back. 

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I bite my lip as I glance down at his chocolatey body. "Take this off," I mutter, feeling as though it was unfair that I was nude while he was still in his boxers. The man chuckles as he squeezes my ass before forcing me off of him so he could strip. My eyes trail down his muscular body, taking in the girth of his penis. 

Before we could continue, the sound of knocking grabs our attention. My eyes meet Mateo's wondering who the hell was bothering us today. I remember specifically telling Emily and Gerald I would be busy. Sighing, the man pulls his boxers back up, causing me to frown deeply.

The knocking continues to be a major cock-block, forcing me out of bed. I grab a robe and throw it on before making my way to the front door. I tie the silk robe as I glance through the peephole, frowning as I spot brown hair but I can't see the face.

"Who is it?" I question but don't get an answer.

I clench my jaw as I glance back at Mateo, who was also now in a muscle shirt. He eyes me in confusion, wishing whoever it was would never come back. I shush Mateo and tell him to go back to the room as I try and follow behind. 

Before we could make it back to the bedroom, another knock is heard, this time it was almost as if the person was pounding instead of knocking. I groan and make my way back to the door, once more glancing through the peephole but I get the same thing from earlier. Brown hair, no face.

Sighing, I unlock the door so I can tell the person to their face to leave me alone because the sexual frustration I had was being a dick and I wanted it in my ass instead of on my nerves.

I open the door and my eyes meet a familiar pair of chestnut eyes.

"Kathryn!!" Abigail pulls me into a hug, surprising me. I stare at the other bodies at my door in shock, not sure if I was dreaming or if my life couldn't get any worse. "So nice to see you," my oldest sister mutters before pushing my front door open and walking around me.

That's when I'm able to come out of my daze, remembering my boyfriend was here as well in nothing but boxers. "And this must be... Mateo, right?" Abby mutters, glancing at me.

I groan internally and allow the rest of my family members inside, not bothering to hug them since I was naked under this robe. "Give us a few minutes so we can get dressed," I mutter, annoyed that they were here and had ruined a much-needed moment with my boyfriend.

Mateo and I make our way back into my bedroom and I let out a breath. I really didn't want to have this interaction. "I didn't know your family was going to be here," the dark-skinned man mutters and I let out another breath as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't know either. It really would've been nice if they told me so I could be better prepared," I mutter. Or in other words, not have him here when they arrive. Gosh, does that make me a terrible girlfriend that I don't want my boyfriend and family to meet? 

Once Mateo and I have dressed appropriately, we make our way back into the living room. I offer a small smile as Mateo meets my side. How do I even do this? It was so much easier with Casey. I inhale and exhale as I glance at my boyfriend, wondering what I should say.