One

Casey Kings

My hand moved quickly, my sloppy handwriting landing on the envelope. I read it with a smile, From: Casey and Kathryn Kings. Perfect.

My heartbeat picked up as my ears perk the delicate laughter from my fiance. "We're not married yet, baby. I'm still a Howard and I thought we decided on keeping our maiden names" the brunette wrapped her arms around my shoulders, chin planted at the top of my head.

I shrug my shoulders, not moving to change the lettering. She was going to forever be known as Kathryn Kings or Mrs. Kings. Mmm, I love the sound of that.

She chuckled once more, "We're hungry" she muttered.

I smiled. We. "For?" I question, licking the sticky part of the envelope before sealing it shut and placing a stamp on it. She sighed, "You know I suck at this. What haven't we had?" she questions, pressing her soft lips against the center of my head.

Before I could answer she turned me around in my chair and climbed into my lap, facing me. My smile widens as I take in her natural. God, this woman is beyond beautiful. I'm so happy she's my wife and no one else's. Oops, wait, Fiance. We're not married yet, as she says.

I pull back a little, my eyes moving past her neck over her breast and landing on the small baby bump. We were four months pregnant and she was finally beginning to show. "What does Hope have a taste for?" I tease, using the name we suggested if the baby was a girl.

"Don't you mean, Keith?" she questions, rubbing her stomach. I shake my head, "It's definitely, Hope. She talks to me at night."

Kathryn chuckles, ignoring my comment. "Are you in the mood to cook? Is Christian cooking today? I haven't eaten since breakfast. I skipped lunch since you decided to stuff me."

I shake my head, "I was feeding you, babe. You didn't eat last night, I was worried. I can't have you skipping meals when you have my child in your womb."

"Our child."

I roll my eyes playfully. "I'll text dad and see what he's making." Kathryn nods her head, leaning in to kiss me. I accept her lips, loving the feel and taste of them. The brunette moans into the kiss, wrapping her arms around me once again.

A simple kiss leads to making out. Tongues fiercely dancing together as the pregnant woman begins slowly grinding her lower region into my navel. Damn, I'm getting turned on. Quickly, I pull away for air, "Ryn, I can't text him if you're ass is occupying my hands."

The woman let out a laugh, loving my joke. She pecked my lips once more before hopping out of my lap. My eyes follow her through the apartment as she makes her way into the kitchen. Once she's out of view, I grab my phone from the desk and text my father, knowing he'd love our company tonight. He always does.

Me: Hey father, Kathryn's hungry and asking about you. What are your plans for dinner?

I wasn't surprised when he replied quickly. He uses his phone more these days.

Christian 1.0: Your mother was in the mood for my oxtails tonight. We're going soul food style, cooking it up like we're in Georgia or something. Come on over, I would love to see you two. Oh and your sister said she'd stop by as well

Smiling, I reply to my old man.

Me: Cool, you know we're coming over. See you soon!

I place my phone back onto the desk and stand. I stretch first before making my way over to the brunette. She's still in the kitchen, staring off as the water ran. Making my way over, I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her into me. My face rests in the crook of her neck.