Twenty-Five

Casey

It had been a week since Hope's lung collapsed. Luckily in due time, it was healed and had expanded to its regular size. But that wasn't the only reason I was so happy. According to Dr. Wells, Hope wouldn't need the ventilator starting next week and that meant we could finally bring our daughter home.

I was so hyped to let her meet everyone. Because she was in the NICU, I pretty much prohibited any family members except for my mother and father to see her. The sight broke my heart to see her connected to the ventilator and I just didn't want anyone else to see that and feel pity for her or us.

But in a week, she gets to come home! My beautiful baby girl gets to have a shot at life!

"What are you smiling so hard about," I heard that silky smooth voice grabbing my attention away from the ceiling. "I swear if you're thinking about another woman," she jokes, laying beside me and placing her hand on my exposed chest. I snort, "Please, with the way you're looking I don't ever need to think about another woman."

Kathryn smiles at my smooth compliment. "I was just thinking about being able to finally bring Hope home," I mutter allowing our eyes to make contact and hold it. Her grin grows in size as she nods her head, "We need to go buy a crib this weekend before she finally gets discharged."

I nod my head in agreement and remove one of my hands from behind my head, pulling the naked woman closer to my side. "I think this calls for a celebration," I lick my lips slowly and sensually before biting my bottom lip seductively as I eye my beautiful fiance. Her eyes drop to my lips as her perfectly arched brows raise, "You're just horny," she mutters, allowing her eyes to meet mine again.

I smile as I notice her leaning in, teasing me. "Can you blame me?"

"Mmm," she hums eyes switching between my eyes and lips. "Just kiss me already," I demand, wanting to feel her lips on mine. Kathryn's brown eyes meet mine as she stops herself before she can give me what I want. More like need. "I should get in the shower, I still smell like last night's sex and we've got somewhere to be today," the woman tries to leave the bed but I'm quick to stop her.

Pinning her to the bed, I press my hips against hers coercing a moan from her pretty swollen lips. "Why must you tease me, Ryn?" I question grinding into her. Letting out another sweet moan, her hazy eyes land on my lips, "Because, you get so demanding and it drives me crazy."

I tilt my head a bit with a playful grin. "Just a few minutes won't hurt anyone, right?"

"I'm giving you permission to hurt me, love."

My smile grows as the woman bats her lashes at me, pleading with me to ravage her p-ssy. I can't help but melt at her words. I dip down and capture her swollen and soft rosy lips for a tender kiss. I try pulling away but the woman gets free from my grip, her hands get tangled in my coily hair as she forces me closer.

I moan against her lips allowing her tongue to invade my space. As our tongues dance together, I continue roughly grinding myself into the woman beneath me, feeling her juices against my thighs. 

My hands stroke her sides, gripping her waist before moving my hands further down her body. I spread her legs even further and allow my fingers to tease her entrance. Needing air, Kathryn moves her mouth away from mine before forcing my lips to her neck. I suck and bite the exposed skin, earning myself an earful of her sexy ass moans.

I exhale as I continue teasing her wet folds. "Ace just fuck me already," the woman begged thrusting her hips into me. I can't help but chuckle at my fiance, "Now where's the fun in that?" I question kissing down her neck to her collar bone. I glance up at the woman through my lashes, loving the pitiful look she gave me as she craved for my fingers.