"What is that little devil?" She asked pulling her cheeks.

Lavisha giggled and hugged her. I smiled seeing them.

"Let's go have your dinner. Then we will go to sleep." Ragini said kissing Lavisha's cheek.

Lavisha pointed at Ravith who is already sleeping.

"Laksh why did you let him sleep? He didn't have his dinner." Ragini spoke a bit angrily.

I looked helpless. I took them to play in the garden as they won't go to sleep till the dinner time but he got very tired and slept even before I think he would fall asleep.

"Now what will we do?" I asked.

"What will we do? He slept. Now if we wake him he will cry. So we have to let him sleep empty stomach." Huffing she left taking Lavisha into her arms.

I looked helpless at my Chotu version.

His POV ends.

Her POV

I just returned from a recording and the sight brought beautiful smile on my face. The kids are being pampered by their grandfathers. Both papas are on their four limbs and the kids are sitting back of them. Kids are giggling while both papas are making weird sounds and moving with their four limbs and also shouting in the middle as elephant and horse. Both the kids are enjoying. It was one and half years now and they both are growing so fast. Both of them started speaking some words.

"Bhabhiiii!" I heard Dwiti's voice and turned to see her.

Before I could get atleast a glimpse of her I was engulfed into a tight hug by her.

"Don't kill her!" Prit said from behind.

She broke the hug and twisted lips at him. Before I speak again she pulled me towards my room.

"Dwiti slow down." I said trying to stop her.

But she stopped only when she wants to i.e. after we entered my room.

"When did you guys come?" I asked finally when she stopped.

"We came an hour ago. As soon as we came the kids rushed to papa and both papa and mausa ji started playing happily." She said as always in her excited voice.

I smiled seeing and also listening her.

"Oh No! I forgot!" She said suddenly.

I looked confused. She ran towards the table and brought a cover towards me.

"This is your anniversary gift. Go get changed fast. You are getting late." She started pushing me towards the bathroom.

Yes today is our anniversary and both of us were busy as always. We had informed both of our P.A's not to schedule something important today and both of them are huge short term memory loss patients and scheduled a tight schedule for both of us that we got time now. Laksh will be back in half an hour.

"But Dwiti what am I getting late for?" I asked finally stopping the express train.

"Bhabhi Prit and me had arranged a dinner for bhai and you. Go enjoy for atleast sometime." She said.

"What? But how can we both go leaving kids?" I asked worried immediately.

"Do not take tension about them. We are six people here to take care of them. We will look after them. You both just go and enjoy. I hardly remember when you both had spent proper alone time together. And no more arguments. Go!" She pushed me into the bathroom.