Chapter 399

While thinking, Chu Zhengting dialed Chu Yuan's phone number.

At that moment, Chu Yuan was still sitting in the private room of the Kunlun Hotel, talking and laughing with the middle-aged man.

In Chu Yuan's opinion, he had almost won today.

On Jiang Hao's side, although You Yun had not listened to himself and threw him out, in the end he had left, and even if Jiang Hao had left, it was only after he had been ridiculed by everyone present that he had finally left.

This alone had almost cancelled out the imbalance in Chu Yuan's heart earlier.

As for the disobedient security guard, although You Yun knew that there was nothing wrong with this guy and that he was all for his own good, in the end You Yun still chose to fire the security guard.

For no other reason, You Yun just didn't want to provoke the bombshell that was Chu Yuan any more.

If he really provoked Chu Yuan because of a security guard, and then affected his other business dealings, it would really be more than worth the loss.

You Yun also knew very well that even if he did not fire the security guard, even with Chu Yuan's character, he would not let the security guard go. He would not let that security guard go, and he would only end up worse off in the future.

And You Yun fired him and gave him a large sum of money by the way, on the one hand, he did not want to treat him badly, and on the other hand, he was also protecting that security guard, so that he would not let Chu Yuan settle the score afterwards again.

"Young Master Chu, now that I have fired the man, you should be satisfied." You Yun asked with a lost look on his face.

Chu Yuan skimmed his lips and smiled, "Satisfied? No, I am not satisfied, what does it matter to me if you fire an employee? Mr. You, I still say the same thing, behave yourself, don't even think about the south of the city project!"

Chu Yuan continued, "You think I'll change my mind if you fire a stinking security guard? You're too naive. Oh, didn't that kid just say he could help you, so you can go to him, Mr. You? Haha, that's a powerful man."

After Chu Yuan finished sarcastically slinging at You Yun, he looked sideways at the middle-aged man beside him and laughed, "Haha, actually I shouldn't have let that dog leave so easily, didn't he say he could kick our Chu family out of the city south project? Haha, I really should have left him behind, let's see what other tricks yah end up doing!"

The middle-aged man, with a smile on his face, agreed: "That kind of person is purely a retard, so why should Mr. Chu be so insensitive to him?

The middle-aged man's words had not even smoothed out when he heard Chu Yuan's mobile phone ringing loudly, he hurriedly withdrew his words and meekly shut his mouth, not daring to disturb Chu Yuan to answer the phone.

Chu Yuan had been flattered by the middle-aged man, and was at his most triumphant moment when he was suddenly interrupted, so he could not help but be a little upset.

However, when he lowered his head and looked at the phone, his face suddenly became a little more serious and he muttered, "The old man? Why does he have time to call me? Heh, it's really rare!"

You know, usually this old man, as if he was about to forget that he had a son, almost a few months would not call him.

And Chu Yuan was also a bit annoyed with his father's nagging, so it was only when he usually bumped into him when he went back to the office to collect money and really couldn't leave that he would simply talk to him.