Chapter 353

The next morning, Jiang Hao called again to ask if Xue Yuning was going to the villa, but the answer he got was still two words: "No".

Jiang Hao was also a bit helpless, but since Xue Yuning was not going, he could only go by himself.

Because the renovation plan had been finalised before, and Qiao San had signed the renovation contract on Jiang Hao's behalf, the renovation had actually started in the past two days.

Jiang Hao had been looking forward to his new home for a long time, so as soon as he heard that the renovation had started, he thought he would go over and have a look.

It was a nice day, so Jiang Hao didn't choose to take a taxi, but swept a small yellow bike in front of the school and rode leisurely all the way to Haisheng Yijin.

After about ten minutes of riding, Jiang Hao finally arrived at the villa area.

As the villa was currently under construction, it was temporarily blocked off, and as the dust was flying inside, Jiang Hao didn't look towards going in, but just watched from outside for a while, but even so, Jiang Hao felt quite happy.

He couldn't help but think about the day when he and Xue Yuning would live in this house, have a couple of years together, have a big wedding and finally have a baby, how wonderful that would be.

Thinking about this, Jiang Hao felt overwhelmed with joy in his heart, and the smile on his face seemed like it was about to overflow.

But just as Jiang Hao was giggling over here, a voice suddenly came from beside him.

"Why are you here?"

When Jiang Hao heard the voice, he hurriedly turned his head to look, and then his entire face turned gloomy.

It was because he saw someone he didn't like to see.

At this moment, when Wang Jiani saw Jiang Hao, her face also changed abruptly, and she walked over with a face full of teasing, asking with a sneer, "Yo-ho, what's the matter, coming over to watch the fun?"

Jiang Hao was so disgusted with this woman that he didn't bother to talk to her, and simply said, "I'm here to see the progress of the renovation."

Who knew that when she heard Jiang Hao say that, Wang Jiani would suddenly snicker, "What? What did you say? Dare you say that again? Haha, I'm laughing my ass off."

Wang Jiani pointed at Jiang Hao, and her whole body was laughing back and forth.

"Hey, I say, you, are you still awake? Still in a dream, right? You came to see the progress of the villa's renovation? What's the matter, you really think this is yours? When you were at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, it was fine for you to brag about it, but now that you're here, you're still pretending? Oh, are you tired? It's really funny."

Obviously Wang Jiani, at this moment, finally understood why she had bumped into Jiang Hao here.

I'm afraid that this guy was really crazy, really taking this villa as his own and making a special trip over to check it out.

But it was precisely because of this that Wang Jiani felt even more ridiculous.

She pointed at the little yellow bike beside Jiang Hao and continued to laugh, "Aiyo Hey, it's really hard for you, coming to see this 70 million dollar mansion, and you're still riding a shared bike over here? Did you run out of money for a taxi?"

Listening to Wang Jiani's burst of ridicule, Jiang Hao's heart was really helpless.

He simply felt that there was something wrong with this woman's intelligence.

She always felt that she was pretending to be a pussy, not knowing that, who are you? Why should I play hard to get with you? What is it that I want?

It was ridiculous.

From the beginning to the end, Jiang Hao had a disgusted expression on his face, and finally looked at Wang Jiani and asked in a cold voice: "Excuse me, have you finished your words? Am I free to go when I'm done?"

Jiang Hao twisted the bicycle in his hand, but he didn't notice that there was a small puddle of water under his feet, and as soon as Jiang Hao turned the bicycle, he stepped on the puddle, and the wheel immediately splashed the muddy water on the ground, which impartially splashed Wang Jiani's snow-white dress all over.

But Jiang Hao didn't notice and sneered, "You know what? People like you, I don't even bother to explain to you now."

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hao turned around and was about to get on his bike, but before he could ride off, he was directly pulled down alive by Wang Jiani.

At that moment, Wang Jiani was about to explode!

"You you're fucking blind!" Wang Jiani almost shouted out in despair, pointing at Jiang Hao and cursing, "You idiot, do you know how much my dress costs? You're blind, don't watch out, this is my new Prada, I'm going to wear it to a party this afternoon, you you"

If she had a knife in her hand now, she would want to cut Jiang Hao into pieces.

As soon as Jiang Hao turned around, he noticed that Wang Jiani was covered in mud and could not help but frown, a little dumbfounded.

He himself had just gambled and didn't even see the puddle on the ground, but he didn't want to give Wang Jiani's dress, a direct disfigurement.

You know, this neighborhood is under renovation, the road is full of spilled cement, those cement at this time stick to the water, simply like glue, want to wash can not wash off.

But Jiang Hao did not take it seriously, looking at the unforgiving Wang Jiani, impatiently said: "Aiya, it's just a broken skirt, I'll pay you back!"