Chapter 397

The middle-aged man paused and said with a bit of bravado in his tone, "Chu family, the largest engineering equipment company in Chu Jiang, hum, let me tell you this, in Chu Jiang, you casually see an engineering equipment vehicle on the road, it has a 60% chance of being owned by the Chu family, and even if it belongs to the 40% chance that it is not Chu family equipment, it is also bound to have inextricable ties with the Chu family! "

The middle-aged man pointed outside and said proudly, "See the dozens of hotels, large and small, and a bunch of landmarks of the Chu family? To tell you the truth, nine out of ten of those are the Chu family's equipment involved in the construction of the cause, in Chu River, without the Chu family's equipment, you still want to build buildings? Oh, dream on!"

The middle-aged man paused and continued, "And the most important point of the tour, perhaps you have also heard of it, the Chu youngster's father, and Chu River Ho brother, but the life of a brother, and you know Chu River Ho brother Liu Guohao is what?"

"Heh, he is the general contractor of this time the south of the city project, all the work about the project, in the end, it is his brother Ho is in charge. Hehe, you are now saying that you want to kick Brother Howe's good friend out of the project, you say you are not dreaming, what are you doing?"

After finishing his words, the middle-aged man skimmed his lips in triumph and continued, "Hmph, now you know how ridiculous and absurd those words you just said really are, right?"

After the middle-aged man finished his words, he immediately looked at Chu Yuan again, and could not help but say with a few ingratiating hints, "Young Master Chu, how about it, what I just said, is that correct?"

Chu Yuan skimmed his lips and gave a laugh, "Of course it's right, and it's very well said, huh, well, didn't certain people just say that they wanted to kick my Chu family out of the south of the city project? Now it's time to do it, ha, I'm still not leaving today first, I just want to see how he actually does it!"

Chu Yuan finished his words, drew over a chair, swaggered and sat down, two feet even directly on the dining table, arrogant energy, a moment with two.

Although You Yun also resented Chu Yuan like this, there was nothing he could do about it.

And in fact, he also felt that what Jiang Hao had just said was too much.

Even though Jiang Hao had spent more than ten million on himself in just one day without blinking an eye.

But You Yun still knew very well that even if he had spent more than ten million, but even so, Jiang Hao wanted to sway the south of the city project like he had said just now, this was still a fool's dream, not even a little bit realistic.

You Yun sighed and glanced at Jiang Hao, feeling sorry for him in his heart.

But he also understood that perhaps these rich kids love to save face, Jiang Hao also wanted to pretend to be a pussy, but did not want Chu Yuan to be serious.

Hey, you can't live with your own sins, it's all your own fault, no one else can blame you.

You Yun muttered to himself and silently lowered his head, he was now in a difficult position to protect himself, so he was not interested in Jiang Hao's death or survival.

Only, Jiang Hao looked calm and collected from the beginning to the end, without a hint of panic.

Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows and looked at Chu Yuan, silently took out his mobile phone and said to Chu Yuan, "Aren't you going to call your family now?"

When Chu Yuan heard Jiang Hao's words, he was very puzzled and asked back in a cold voice, "What do you mean?"

Jiang Hao smiled, "Nothing, I just think that your Chu family is about to be kicked out of the City South project, don't you call your father and let him know in advance?"