Chapter 393

"What a coincidence, Mr. Jiang!" Su Rong looked at Jiang Hao and smiled as she hurriedly and slowly walked up to him.

But soon, Su Rong's gaze was drawn to Qin Yun beside Jiang Hao.

This should be Jiang Hao's girlfriend?

Qin Yun was definitely a beautiful woman, and the kind that Su Rong sighed to herself when she saw her.

No wonder she had pestered Jiang Hao, but he didn't even bother to look at her.

She couldn't help but feel a bit of a headache, it seemed that she wanted to take Jiang Hao down next, but it was still a bit difficult.

"Yo, Mr. Jiang's girlfriend is really pretty, huh!" Su Rong laughed sinisterly and spoke, "Haha, Mr Jiang you are really okay too, leaving such a beautiful girlfriend behind, just now you even made a move on an old woman like me, you are really a waste!"

Su Rong's words were so sudden that not only Qin Yun, but also Jiang Hao, could not help but be stunned at her words.

"Move your hands and feet?" Jiang Hao exclaimed in surprise, looking at Su Rong with a stunned expression, thinking, "What's this all about? Why does this woman open her mouth and talk nonsense?

"What do you mean? Please pay attention to what you say!" Jiang Hao hurriedly warned with a serious face.

Su Rong didn't care at all about Jiang Hao's warning, instead she laughed, frowned and put on an innocent expression, "What, Mr. Jiang you've done this kind of thing and you still don't want to admit it? Why, can't you behave like a decent man in front of your girlfriend, but behind the scenes, you're putting your hands on me?"

"I" Jiang Hao really didn't know what this Su Rong was up to, but if she continued to talk nonsense like this, how would Qin Yun look at her later?

But at that moment, Qin Yun, who was listening to the conversation between Jiang Hao and Su Rong and feeling foggy, spoke up.

She frowned deeply as she gazed at Jiang Hao and said, "Girlfriend? Jiang Hao, what girlfriend? What does she she mean by that?"

Qin Yun hadn't put much thought into what Su Rong had said about Jiang Hao putting his hands on her.

After all, from what Qin Yun knew about Jiang Hao, he would never be able to do such a thing.

Instead, she was more concerned about why Su Rong had identified herself as Jiang Hao's girlfriend.

Moreover, listening to Su Rong's tone, it was obvious that Jiang Hao had told her about this matter, so what was going on? What exactly did Jiang Hao mean?

Qin Yun was confused, but when she heard that Su Rong had identified herself as Jiang Hao's girlfriend, deep down, there was still a little bit of excitement.

Why she felt this way herself, Qin Yun herself didn't know, but she only felt her face rolling and obviously a little shy as she questioned Jiang Hao.

"Qin Yun, don't listen to her, I just said that casually, don't take it seriously," Jiang Hao blushed awkwardly and busily tried to explain the matter clearly to Qin Yun.

Hearing Jiang Hao's words, Qin Yun somehow could not help but feel a slight loss in her heart and asked with a frown, "Just a casual remark? You."

Jiang Hao smiled and hurriedly nodded, "Yes, yes, I really just said it casually, you must not take it seriously, I"

Jiang Hao was about to say something else, but he saw Qin Yun nodding her head seemingly lost, "Oh, okay then, I know"

Having said that, Qin Yun herself didn't know what was going on, and turned her head away from herself, then walked towards the car park not far away.

"Qin Yun? What's wrong with you?" Jiang Hao saw this and became even more bewildered, rushing to go up and ask what was going on, how could he say that he was saying this casually and Qin Yun turned around and left?

"I I'm fine, that I still have things to do, I'll go first Jiang Hao." Qin Yun tried her best to smile at Jiang Hao and quickened her steps, "That later you can take a taxi back by yourself."

Hearing Qin Yun's words, Jiang Hao stopped Jiang Hao, just oh, and looked straight at Qin Yun as she got into the car and started it up to leave.

"Yo, so it's not a girlfriend, huh?"

Just then, Su Rong's voice came over again, and she seemed slightly amused to see Jiang Hao's embarrassed face.

Jiang Hao smiled and glared back at her with some anger, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Aiyaa, what are you yelling at me for!" Su Rong put on a delicate expression and said, "I just want to make friends with Mr Jiang, why, are you really resistant to me?"

Jiang Hao was really impatient with this Su Rong, and with a frown, he turned around and left.

"Hey? Mr. Jiang," Su Rong shouted again, but Jiang Hao simply ignored her and quickened his pace.

This woman was really annoying, she had only met her once, so why was she pestering him so much?

The most important thing was that because of her, Qin Yun seemed to be a bit angry with herself.

The most important thing is that because of her, Qin Yun seems to be a bit angry with herself. Is Qin Yun really upset because she casually said that she is her girlfriend?

I blame myself, I made up my mind at that time, and now it's fine!

It seems that I still have to find a chance to talk to Qin Yun to clear things up.

While thinking, Jiang Hao also left the hotel.

The next day at noon, Jiang Hao arrived at the Kunlun Hotel half an hour before the time he had agreed with You Yun.

Jiang Hao first waited downstairs for a while, because left and right You Yun only told Jiang Hao that he would invite him here for dinner, but forgot to tell Jiang Hao exactly which room.

Jiang Hao waited for a while before he saw You Yun walking in from outside the hotel in a hurry.

From a long distance away, You Yun also saw Jiang Hao and hurriedly greeted him with a smile, "This way, Jiang Shao! I didn't expect it, you've come so early!"

Jiang Hao had spent more than ten million dollars with him, so he was already a big customer among big customers, so over time, You Yun's attitude towards Jiang Hao had become completely submissive.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. You." Jiang Hao also hurriedly smiled, "Are we going up here?"

You Yun smiled and nodded, "Of course, of course, Jiang Shao please, I have two friends today, they had something to do yesterday and couldn't come to the banquet, but they heard about your great name, Jiang Shao, but they especially want to get to know you, I hope I hope you don't mind ah"

You Yun smiled, he was a little afraid that Jiang Hao would resent the fact that he had dragged in two random people.

Although he didn't know Jiang Hao's exact identity, You Yun was very clear about one thing, people like Jiang Hao were almost always naturally lonely and arrogant.

So if Jiang Hao didn't resent it, it would be fine if he did, but if he did, then he would be waiting for his wrath.

However, Jiang Hao did not show how disgusted he was, he just gave a faint oh.

Seeing this, You Yun was overjoyed and hurriedly said, "Then I'm really grateful to you, young Jiang, let's go up now."

Jiang Hao gave a hmph, turned his head and asked, "Mr. You, these two friends of yours, what do they do?"