Chapter 273: You Can't Do That

Feng Pingping's tirade made Xu Qingqing a little embarrassed.

But since she had already made up her mind, she would not hesitate anymore.

She gritted her teeth and looked at Feng Pingping, "But I need 80,000 right now, if that doesn't work, then forget it, I'll think of another way"

Xu Qingqing could of course guess what kind of foul play Feng Pingping might have in mind.

But no matter what, one's bottom line of eighty thousand dollars would not be changed no matter what.

Without 80,000, it would be useless even if one got the money. In a hospital, how could people give you an operation if you are short of money.

Feng Pingping glared at Xu Qingqing for a long time before asking unhappily, "What's the matter, there's really no room for negotiation at all?"

Xu Qingqing didn't say anything, just shook her head silently and looked to the side.

This made Feng Pingping furious.

She pondered a little and seemed to have finally suppressed her anger before saying, "Alright then, I'll ask you later to see if they agree, if they do then I'll tell you, if they don't then it's no one's fault but your own!"

After saying this, Feng Pingping got up and walked towards the outside of the dormitory, muttering under her breath, "Really, I've never seen such a person, so she's so shameless, she doesn't know what she wants for 50,000 yuan, she wants 80,000 yuan, does she really think she's a star?"

Hearing Feng Pingping's reproach, Xu Qingqing's face remained unresponsive.

But in her heart, she really did not feel good.

She really had no choice, but if she had the slightest idea of how to do it, who would think of such a solution.

Besides, not to mention the 50,000 to 80,000, in Xu Qingqing's opinion, even if someone gave herself 100,000 to 1 million, it would not buy her self-respect and face.

"With a bang, Feng Pingping closed the door of her dormitory, and the sound of the door closing seemed to carry a sense of unhappiness.

Feng Pingping sighed in the corridor and gave her dormitory a fierce white look, the more she thought about it, the more unhappy she became.

She was really reluctant to accept the price Xu Qingqing had offered.

Without 30,000 in one go, her own profit had gone from 50,000 to 20,000 in a flash.

This was too unbearable.

After thinking about it, Feng Pingping thought to herself that she absolutely could not lose the 30,000 yuan.

Since there was no way to negotiate with Xu Qingqing, she had to find a way on Liu Qiang's side.

She then called Liu Qiang's side again.

Liu Qiang still seemed to be hesitating, so he asked, "What's the matter, you asked and she agreed?"

Feng Pingping sighed in mock reserve, "Hey, Brother Qiang, this is really difficult, people are after all young girls, have not experienced this kind of thing, some embarrassment, and people said, this matter, maybe 100,000 yuan is not enough."

"What?" Liu Qiang immediately became angry, yelling into the microphone, "100,000 is still not enough, you ask her who is ah? Is she a star? You tell her, don't get ahead of yourself, what's wrong with being pretty, there are plenty of pretty people, she's nothing!"

Liu Qiang was getting more and more angry, he was already a bit reluctant to pay 100,000 yuan, now he was about to promise to pay 100,000 yuan, but she was still reluctant.

This kind of person who is so aggressive, it is better not to find her!

Liu Qiang finally huffed and said, "Just tell her honestly, it's only 100,000, do it if you like or get lost, I'm not happy yet!"

After saying that, Liu Qiang hung up the phone.

Feng Pingping was scolded for being a dog, and her heart was really a bit upset.

It was good that well, both sides disagreed, what should one do?

And Feng Pingping knew very well that if things continued to be stagnant like this, it was estimated that both sides would be left out.

She glared fiercely at the direction of her own dorm room and cursed in a broken voice: "Damn, what can you do with less of that 30,000 to kill Dad?"

Although Feng Pingping was aware that Xu Qingqing's father might really be lost if the 30,000 yuan was missing, she still wanted the 30,000 yuan in her pocket more than anything else.

She then went back to her bedroom and kicked open the door of her bedroom.

"There was a loud bang, which scared Xu Qingqing.

Feng Pingping looked at Xu Qingqing, not looking at her in the slightest.

"Okay, Xu Qingqing, you've won!" Feng Pingping gritted her teeth and said, "80,000 for 80,000, he agreed, you are really disgusting, do you know that because of this 30,000 yuan, I was scolded by someone who chopped my head and scolded me, how can you be like that?"

"He agreed?" Xu Qingqing asked, somewhat surprised.

"Nonsense, it's not thanks to me?" Feng Pingping sighed, "I only let go of this after I promised to give someone a benefit, do you know how much I've paid for you? Tell me, have you thought of how to compensate me?"

Xu Qingqing couldn't help but stare, "What kind of compensation do you want?"

Feng Pingping's eyes twinkled and she suddenly smiled treacherously, "Actually, I think you are quite poor, and I know that this 80,000 yuan is a huge sum of money for you, but you should know that without me, they will probably give you 50,000 yuan at most. How about this, how about you take the money later and give me 10,000 out of this 80,000?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 274: Break up